Politics EU Politics and News

The Dutch cabinet has resigned over disagreements on immigration reform.
That's inevitable if you're centre-right and you're trying to form a coalition with the left. At least Rutte had more balls then Merkel, though.

That's inevitable if you're centre-right and you're trying to form a coalition with the left. At least Rutte had more balls then Merkel, though.
It's a pity most other parties on the right are complete freakshows or Putin puppets.

Not that I'd consider Rutte centre-right, he's whatever he needs to be at the time to survive.

It's a pity most other parties on the right are complete freakshows or Putin puppets.

Not that I'd consider Rutte centre-right, he's whatever he needs to be at the time to survive.
So what is going to happen now?
Who are the Boers going to rule with?
Are they going to import some Boers from South Africa?

I've read of two female Algerian-French essayists who say that the problem is total lack of integration. Where ever an Algerian lands is forever Algerian throughout the generations.

If that is somewhere where politicians choose to look away from problems to harvest votes and call the population who complain racists and deplorables you end up like this, with ghettos full of 4th generation "Algerians", "Tunisians", "Senegalese" etc. where police both can't and won't go.

Loads of money has been spent improving their schools, social centers, jobs programs etc., but they simply don't want to be a part of France.
Ah, so France will soon be renamed North Algeria? It appears the French turned their nation into Lebanon, circa 1973. Those who know history, are aware of what happened there from 1975-1990.

Word to leftists and true liberals, you will NOT last long under i s l a m i c rule...they are quite intolerant of any other viewpoint. i.e Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria, etc. (just to name a few)

Last edited:
Whilst I agree with the sentiment (unchecked immigration is a terrible idea), there's relatively little that Ivan and the others could've warned about in this specific instance because the damage had long since been done. The communities from which these riots erupted have existed for over half a century. Many of the rioters are second- or third-generation French citizens, at least in the eyes of the law.

What is there to do about them, realistically speaking?

By the way, don't fool yourself into thinking that what you're observing in some European countries now is foreign to America, because it isn't. There's little difference in quality between a French Banlieue and the gang-controlled neighbourhoods for which cities like Chicago, L.A. or Washington are known for. (In fact, even Marseille as France's most dangerous city is with a murder rate of 3.5/100,000 people many times as safe as these cities; it is safe even compared to the American average of 7.8/100,000 murders in 2020).

The issues are, indeed, remarkably similar despite the introduction of religion as a factor. I mean, you can be born in the US and live your entire life without speaking a word of English or without ever leaving your ethnic bubble. A criminal lifestyle, social welfare and self-segregation will ensure they don't have to leave the bubble. The West entire has no idea what to do with people who disrespect our values.
Truly stated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some Third Worlders, this time from Georgia, don't seem to know Poland is not Germany.
Riot police had to use tear gas against about 60 angry Polish men who wanted to lynch 4 Georgians for sexually assaulting children in a swimming pool.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment (unchecked immigration is a terrible idea), there's relatively little that Ivan and the others could've warned about in this specific instance because the damage had long since been done. The communities from which these riots erupted have existed for over half a century. Many of the rioters are second- or third-generation French citizens, at least in the eyes of the law.

What is there to do about them, realistically speaking?

By the way, don't fool yourself into thinking that what you're observing in some European countries now is foreign to America, because it isn't. There's little difference in quality between a French Banlieue and the gang-controlled neighbourhoods for which cities like Chicago, L.A. or Washington are known for. (In fact, even Marseille as France's most dangerous city is with a murder rate of 3.5/100,000 people many times as safe as these cities; it is safe even compared to the American average of 7.8/100,000 murders in 2020).

The issues are, indeed, remarkably similar despite the introduction of religion as a factor. I mean, you can be born in the US and live your entire life without speaking a word of English or without ever leaving your ethnic bubble. A criminal lifestyle, social welfare and self-segregation will ensure they don't have to leave the bubble. The West entire has no idea what to do with people who disrespect our values.

All of those thoughts, and valid ones predates the 2005/2006 circa for me.

One need to know and understand and it’s not quantum physics is that the mass (MUSLIM) migration to Europe (and just not France) will inevitably cause many many drastic changes. Changes that have already happened.

The worthless UN can call the French police “racist”, a rich statement considering how many of French police and gendarmes have very mixed backgrounds.

The gang wars and a deadly one at that in America is nothing comparable though.

Unless Black/Latinos/Cartel US gangs start eating white people in suburban areas, the troubles while real and eerie is limited to certain areas - what America calls “ghettos”.

The Muslims in Europe are a whole different issue, once they reach certain level, things will inevitably have to change as they’re a growing force thanks to the Muslims brotherhood and the sketchy Imams in our cities.

Black/Latinos gangs in America are a threat but the whole European continent (Western Europe for now) is under a growing political Islam force threatening to metastases and impose its ideals slowly, surely and by force or law when they’ll have reached a good chunk of the population.

Some Third Worlders, this time from Georgia, don't seem to know Poland is not Germany.
Riot police had to use tear gas against about 60 angry Polish men who wanted to lynch 4 Georgians for sexually assaulting children in a swimming pool.
So Poland is protecting p e d o s!?

I guess GROM (or whatever security element) will have to protect children in public places, so as to keep them safe from non Pole p e d o s....
1. What are the victims ages?
2. Is this a claim by the teens/children?
3. Did a medical report (rape kit) verfiy this heinous act?
4. Or was this crime witnessed by adults there?

So Poland is protecting p e d o s!?
No, the police wanted the issue to be dealt with in a legal way. One Georgian stays in jail, while the other 3 were released without any charges. The crowd wanted to lynch all of them, while just one of them committed the crime.
If you were on a holiday abroad with a group of fellow Britons, you would not like to be made responsible for your mate’s misbehaviour, would you?

So, just one of these POS is jailed and somebody will take a good care of his anus. There’s no need for the other three to experience the same.