Politics EU Politics and News

Where is your video proof with the branch attack and shots?
I have already answered your question, so read my previous message again.
I don't need any video proof. I'm just proving that you are unable to think logically. That's the whole point of it. You simply take lessons from Monsieur Putain who tried to prove some events with screens taken from a video game.
You replicate not only the Russian tactics but their fvckups as well:

I have already answered your question, so read my previous message again.
I don't need any video proof. I'm just proving that you are unable to think logically. That's the whole point of it. You simply take lessons from Monsieur Putain who tried to prove some events with screens taken from a video game.
You replicate not only the Russian tactics but their fvckups as well:

So let's summarize the evidence:
"Polish thug shoots towards Kurds..." - proven by video and the Pol's mod admission.
Proofs from you - none, only anger and chaff out of your head, which is typical of your arguments.

You really need to go to bed before you make more "überridiculous as fvck." out of yourself ;)

#rejectpis #duda=dodo

So let's summarize the evidence:
"Polish thug shoots towards Kurds..." - proven by video and the Pol's mod admission.
Proofs from you - none, only anger and chaff out of your head, which is typical of your arguments.

You really need to go to bed before you make more "überridiculous as fvck." out of yourself ;)

#rejectpis #duda=dodo
A thug shoots towards some Third Worlders, not necessarily the Kurds. That's your video. He could be Belarusian, Eskimo or a Reptilian. He fires one shot. There's absolutely zero evidence that he's Polish. He doesn't wear a Polish Army's uniform or a headgear. His weapon has fvckall to do with a weapon issued to Polish soldiers.
The text says the Polish soldier fired 2 shots. The text doesn't say that he was disguised.

The thing is, you disapprove your evidence, cross-referencing your sources. The funny thing is, you cannot even see it.

^^

Feeding time. Catch your meal if you can:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HAU HAU HAU
Fetch!!!

OK, they will chop off all trees when it gets colder ( more migrants -> colder -> chopping off more trees -> no trees left -> going home)

A new route has been established. Enjoy Ukraine, Slovakia and Czechia:

You think burning your passport will help you... well, it won't

related to this:

^^^
Insh'allah! Finally.

Under pressure from the EU, Turkey will no longer allow citizens of several Arab states to fly to Belarus from its territory. People with Syrian, Iraqi and Yemeni passports will no longer be allowed to buy tickets or board flights until further notice, Turkey's civil aviation authority announced Friday. The EU had previously threatened sanctions against airlines carrying migrants to Belarus who want to enter the EU illegally from there.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free Version)

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Someone's gotta do it, guess it'll be me then...

We need to be deploying ships and troops in the English Channel - Poles don't need our 'help' they seem to be doing a fine job on their own

We need to be deploying ships and troops in the English Channel - Poles don't need our 'help' they seem to be doing a fine job on their own
Probably more moral support, than massively practical or needed, pretty sure the poles can organise some portaloos and a couple of burger vans on their own.

I think its more interesting as to who may have offered support and not been accepted.

Also, its global politics, I hope no-one gets offended by this, but no-one will be too concerned if a Belarus guard, shoots a polish guard.

But if there is a chance that the guard is British, or american say, its more of a problem.

Thats my take.

The lunch has arrived. Catch it if you can:
#feedingTime
You may enjoy some radioactive fruits and vegetables Belarus is famous for.

Also, its global politics, I hope no-one gets offended by this, but no-one will be too concerned if a Belarus guard, shoots a polish guard.

But if there is a chance that the guard is British, or american say, its more of a problem.

Thats my take.
Mine as well. This complicates the process of escalation by Lukashenko.

I wonder if he ran his threat of cutting off Europe's gas by Vlad first, or was it an extemporaneous rant?

Under pressure from the EU, Turkey will no longer allow citizens of several Arab states to fly to Belarus from its territory. People with Syrian, Iraqi and Yemeni passports will no longer be allowed to buy tickets or board flights until further notice, Turkey's civil aviation authority announced Friday. The EU had previously threatened sanctions against airlines carrying migrants to Belarus who want to enter the EU illegally from there.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free Version)
A Polish analyst twatted a message that today's winner is the Turkish lira that reached the historical price of 10 lira for $1.
We can safely assume it would have reached 11 lira for $1 today, if Turkish Airlines had been shitlisted.

^^
No, man. You made a critical mistake, while cross-referencing your evidence. The text contradicts the video. It's something that you have missed, but you still cannot understand it. Talking to you just does not make any sense. You simply post two contradictory pieces of evidence, but you are unable to understand they are contradictory. Sorry, I cannot help you with that.

^^^ what he missed is, two Russian paratroopers collided in mid-air and died, falling on the ground.

Mine as well. This complicates the process of escalation by Lukashenko.

I wonder if he ran his threat of cutting off Europe's gas by Vlad first, or was it an extemporaneous rant?
Vlad issued a statement that Sasha did not ask him for cutting off gas and he's unaware of Sasha's plans.