Politics Question to the American Contingent ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Are you allowed to make a citizens arrest ??????????????????????????? Like here in the UK ..

Surely it's time that members of the public took the law into there own hands and round up the American Traitors in your nation masquerading as Politcians ..

Those of the Demorat contingent

Yeah, but you'd have the Feds on your ass so fast you wouldn't know what hit ya. Every now and then, I think someone gets the gumption. IF I remember right, it usually focuses on some Common Law aspect and the power of sheriffs. However, I can't recall of any actual event involving politicians.

REally though, I think the first big strike along these lines will be a preemptive one by the Left. Only then, will the Right get serious.

Please tell me you don't take that weirdo seriously.

Are you allowed to make a citizens arrest ??????????????????????????? Like here in the UK ..

Surely it's time that members of the public took the law into there own hands and round up the American Traitors in your nation masquerading as Politcians ..

Those of the Demorat contingent

Jesus Christ. You're calling for a revolution now?

Perhaps you should check a dictionary and catch up on what a citizen's arrest actually is. It's the apprehension of a person caught in the act of a crime until police arrives. It's not a carte blanche for you to live out your fantasies.

F*** me. The right often complains about the hostile tone of the left, and rightfully so. But if you want to outmatch their degeneracy, you do deserve their contempt.

That's the issue with democracy. Everyone gets to vote, including people who cannot even spell the word "responsibility". Truth be told, I see no difference in quality between you and those obtuse F***s that annoy the S**t out of me with their 70 genders and their whinging about impending doom. You're just as ridiculous.

LOL, a butthole tasering by their bodyguards would be the best you could hope for. A set of lead gifts at very high speed is equally likely.

LOL, a butthole tasering by their bodyguards would be the best you could hope for. A set of lead gifts at very high speed is equally likely.

What pisses me off so badly about Timetraveller is that people like him are 50% the reason why our countries are left at the mercy of day-dreaming social justice warriors. Just read that opening post once more; really savour the wits and attitude displayed therein; and tell me with a straight face you can't understand at all why the left believes people like him don't deserve to be taken seriously. Or are downright dangerous.

I have a general rule when it comes to fomenting revolution. Please start in your own backyard before looking to insert yourself in mine. In short, stay off my lawn.

Locking for general retardation.

To « round up » American traitors, and arrest people based on their political opinions, as extreme they can be (leftists, Democrats...) remind me of the worst days of the 20th century in Europe. What Devil Child said, start in your own town and best of luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.