All the Soviet / Russian issued SVDs that I have seen had PSO series of sights made by NPZ company from Novosibirsk. I think "Made in Belarus" are of post-USSR origin for commercial and export markets designed to compete with Russian products.

NPZ optics
I was referring to POSP sights (from what I remember is a 6x magnification version) and not a standard PSO, but what you wrote may apply to all sights. Thank You for the information, @berkut76

Ingushetia

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is the original, my video, already managed to steal somewhere ... :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

An international tactical military exercise, Slavic Brotherhood 2019, began in the Serbian city of Pancevo on Friday, the country’s Defense Ministry said in a statement. The tactical drills, to last until June 27, involve over 1,000 servicemen from Russia, Belarus and Serbia, as well as about 50 pieces of military hardware and Il-76MD transport planes.

Excellent photos, mate!

Last edited:
An international tactical military exercise, Slavic Brotherhood 2019, began in the Serbian city of Pancevo on Friday, the country’s Defense Ministry said in a statement. The tactical drills, to last until June 27, involve over 1,000 servicemen from Russia, Belarus and Serbia, as well as about 50 pieces of military hardware and Il-76MD transport planes.

Excellent photos, mate!

Thanks for the clarification because I was like "where did Russians get SCARs?"