Question? Should I join the Russian army?

der Kolumbianer

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Colombia
My dream has always been to be a military man, but I'm not interested in being one in the USA (I'm from Colombia), I am attracted to the possibility of being a Russian soldier, but don't you think it's a good idea?
t72b3.png

Solution
Okay, okay, switch to English. And then suddenly someone does not understand, uahuhahuah. Russia is a very interesting and cheerful country, an explosive mixture of magnificent nature, beautiful cities, kind people and Russian culture incomprehensible to foreigners. On the other hand, it is a country with a lot of problems. After the destruction of the USSR, 75% of our industry was liquidated, and indeed the locations from the game "Stalker" were not taken from scratch. Crazy things are happening to the economy, prices are going up ... So the devil only knows how things will change in the near future. I also wrote about the army. It is almost pointless to go to military service - conscripts are now most often a simple labor force, some...
Well I know a little basic Russian, I'm 16 I still have time to learn the language I think
Самое сложное - разобраться в русских матюках. Я так и не смог объяснить ни одному американцу, почему "хуево" это плохо, при этом "охуенно" - хорошо. Зато "пиздато" - хорошо, а "пиздец" - очень плохо xD

о, извините, сэр умный, я видел эту заметку только на странице новостей: 2 января 2015 года президент России Владимир Путин подписал указ, разрешающий иностранцам служить в Вооруженных силах России. Это не сенсационная мера: это просто поправка к действующему федеральному закону «Об обязанностях граждан и воинской повинности», которая устанавливает, в том числе, возможность призыва граждан других стран в армию России. Указ президента Путина от 2 января 2015 года отменяет некоторые законы и уточняет значение предыдущих законов.

Кто может пойти в российскую армию?

Граждане любой страны мира в возрасте от 18 до 30 лет, свободно владеющие русским языком (уровень знания не уточняется), не находящиеся под следствием или в тюрьмах.

Сколько лет договор?
Контракт с иностранными гражданами заключается сроком на пять лет.

Извините, если вас беспокоил мой вопрос, привет из Колумбии
У нас многие как раз косить стараются. Российская армия - не советская, где солдат прямо натаскивали на боевой подготовке. Многие солдаты срочной службы держат автомат лишь пару раз за год службы, все самое интересное - на контракте. Я, в отличие от товарищей, отношусь к службе довольно спокойно - если призовут, то отдать год Стране я могу. А может и два, три, если понравится ;-)

Okay, okay, switch to English. And then suddenly someone does not understand, uahuhahuah. Russia is a very interesting and cheerful country, an explosive mixture of magnificent nature, beautiful cities, kind people and Russian culture incomprehensible to foreigners. On the other hand, it is a country with a lot of problems. After the destruction of the USSR, 75% of our industry was liquidated, and indeed the locations from the game "Stalker" were not taken from scratch. Crazy things are happening to the economy, prices are going up ... So the devil only knows how things will change in the near future. I also wrote about the army. It is almost pointless to go to military service - conscripts are now most often a simple labor force, some hold an automatic machine twice during the entire year of service. All the most interesting is on contract service. Non-regulation relations have now almost disappeared from the army - in comparison with the 1990s, this is just a fairy tale. Another thing is that conscripts will not be sent to a hot spot, eheheheh. They said correctly about the climate - Russia is a big country, there is everything here - from tundra and eternal ice to deserts and tropical forests, from high mountains and Siberian taiga, where mosquitoes can eat you alive to endless steppes and fields. In short, come and see for yourself, just don't go to Moscow, this is a typical metropolis, not much like Russia. If you come to my Orenburg - write, take a walk, show you some abandoned factories, take you to our spring steppe in flowers, look at the school where the world's first cosmonaut Gagarin studied. It is your life. And you need to live it so that you are not ashamed and sad in old age. Go for it, bro - all the ways are in front of you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Solution
Until you understand this video, the genius of this officer, the beauty of the Russian military dialect, it will be difficult for you in the army

Okay, okay, switch to English. And then suddenly someone does not understand, uahuhahuah. Russia is a very interesting and cheerful country, an explosive mixture of magnificent nature, beautiful cities, kind people and Russian culture incomprehensible to foreigners. On the other hand, it is a country with a lot of problems. After the destruction of the USSR, 75% of our industry was liquidated, and indeed the locations from the game "Stalker" were not taken from scratch. Crazy things are happening to the economy, prices are going up ... So the devil only knows how things will change in the near future. I also wrote about the army. It is almost pointless to go to military service - conscripts are now most often a simple labor force, some hold an automatic machine twice during the entire year of service. All the most interesting is on contract service. Non-regulation relations have now almost disappeared from the army - in comparison with the 1990s, this is just a fairy tale. Another thing is that conscripts will not be sent to a hot spot, eheheheh. They said correctly about the climate - Russia is a big country, there is everything here - from tundra and eternal ice to deserts and tropical forests, from high mountains and Siberian taiga, where mosquitoes can eat you alive to endless steppes and fields. In short, come and see for yourself, just don't go to Moscow, this is a typical metropolis, not much like Russia. If you come to my Orenburg - write, take a walk, show you some abandoned factories, take you to our spring steppe in flowers, look at the school where the world's first cosmonaut Gagarin studied. It is your life. And you need to live it so that you are not ashamed and sad in old age. Go for it, bro - all the ways are in front of you.

XD you talk to me about mosquitoes and heat and tropical climates, brother I live every day with that, I know very well that the Russian army is not the red army, the only thing they look at is in the uniform, honestly Moscow would only go to see the square red, I would like to know the Russian landscapes and maybe live in Russia, time will decide,Maybe I will go to Orenburg, first I have to learn Russian completely out of respect for the citizens

XD you talk to me about mosquitoes and heat and tropical climates, brother I live every day with that, I know very well that the Russian army is not the red army, the only thing they look at is in the uniform, honestly Moscow would only go to see the square red, I would like to know the Russian landscapes and maybe live in Russia, time will decide,Maybe I will go to Orenburg, first I have to learn Russian completely out of respect for the citizens
Take a look yourself. I think if anything, you can save up for a plane ticket. I spoke about mosquitoes figuratively - in each region, along with its extraordinary beauty and features, there is ... Well, so to speak, and a minus. In Siberia and Karelia, it is a vile, in the steppe regions there is a very hot summer and cold winter (in Orenburg in summer the temperature is about + 45-50 C, and in winter to -35, in spring and autumn the temperature can change by twenty degrees a day, and snowstorms , about which Pushkin wrote in "The Captain's Daughter", in a matter of hours they can cause meters of snow). This is the Motherland. I think it would be very difficult for our people to live without these climatic difficulties.

P.S. One of the jokes of the Russian army is that you don't know where you will be sent to serve. Sometimes it is funny when Siberians are taken to the Black Sea, and steppe dwellers somewhere near Verkhoyansk, where the temperature in winter drops to -60. Be careful, or the bear will bite your ass.

He is/was a youngster and probably didn’t make it. Signing in for a different country’s army is difficult/tricky enough as it is, but a Spanish speaking Colombian looking to enlist for the Siberian tundra, or todays Bakhmut is highly unlikely happening.

I believe that he was genuinely looking for help and the best we could do was to not encourage him to do so.