m0jECQ8.jpg

0SqcchY.jpg

09ofhTg.jpg

yLHmOwl.jpg

jggTOl0.jpg

wxfwTar.jpg

wugnU0m.jpg

K9h4CA1.jpg

Interesting to see Soviet/Russian military training documents, thanks for posting them Mil-smile01

Damn...These bring memories from my youth.
Well, they remind me of the STALKER seriers games i played years ago. I remember always stopping and looking at them, since then i learned to read cyrillic like a 1st grade children :) Any chance of a translated version, expecialy for those NBC training ones ?

Well, they remind me of the STALKER seriers games i played years ago. I remember always stopping and looking at them, since then i learned to read cyrillic like a 1st grade children :) Any chance of a translated version, expecialy for those NBC training ones ?

Wouldn't be able to. Some of them are fairly technical. Not really stupid at all. Good "cliff notes" version.

I can't read it but it's pretty self explanatory, great idea for a thread and excellent images. Great stuff @Stormovik (Y)

Pretty interesting. Some of the posters are from the 1950s, the others are from modern era like RPO-A Shmel (very, very highly prized by Ukrainian troops) single use flamethrower.