Question? Should I join the Russian army?

der Kolumbianer

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Colombia
My dream has always been to be a military man, but I'm not interested in being one in the USA (I'm from Colombia), I am attracted to the possibility of being a Russian soldier, but don't you think it's a good idea?
t72b3.png

Solution
Okay, okay, switch to English. And then suddenly someone does not understand, uahuhahuah. Russia is a very interesting and cheerful country, an explosive mixture of magnificent nature, beautiful cities, kind people and Russian culture incomprehensible to foreigners. On the other hand, it is a country with a lot of problems. After the destruction of the USSR, 75% of our industry was liquidated, and indeed the locations from the game "Stalker" were not taken from scratch. Crazy things are happening to the economy, prices are going up ... So the devil only knows how things will change in the near future. I also wrote about the army. It is almost pointless to go to military service - conscripts are now most often a simple labor force, some...
I think the purpose of being a soldier is to enable you to protect your own country, people and interests, not sure why you would want to join the Army of another country?

Hey its your life you do what you like buddy, but you did ask :)

враг впереди, прикрывая огнем и прикрывая фланги!

¿Qué?

Otherwise if you don't wanna join the Colombian Army, The French Foreign Legion might be an alternative. The training is tough as can be but after several years you may be granted the french citizenship.

Bit of an odd thread, we replied what seem right, first time I ever hear of a Colombian looking to enlist for the siberian tundra. Good luck whatever you choose.

There is no such military term враг, we use противник instead.

Sure language barrier is not a problem in the Russian army. Lots of African\Arab guys studies here in military schools\academies. They only need to know some words from military regulations and few ordinary swearnings.

On a more serious note - you can not join Russian army if you are not Russian citizen. And you can not get citizenship fast enough, except for ethnic Russians or citizens of Belorussia, Ukraine and some other states.

F*** that, I wanna drive a T14 Armata, shoot an Ak12 and Fly a SU-57. Why are you f***ing with me?

But seriously I want an AK 12

There is no such military term враг, we use противник instead.

Sure language barrier is not a problem in the Russian army. Lots of African\Arab guys studies here in military schools\academies. They only need to know some words from military regulations and few ordinary swearnings.

On a more serious note - you can not join Russian army if you are not Russian citizen. And you can not get citizenship fast enough, except for ethnic Russians or citizens of Belorussia, Ukraine and some other states.
If birth rate keeps dropping you will have to recruit from somewhere - or are you going for a full robot army

Can you explain further? What is attracting you to the Russian Army? The uniform? The girls? And Columbia has an army, so why not join that one?
Basically his uniform and the experience of being one in addition to the opportunity to start a life in Russia does not seem like a bad idea to me, why not be in my country? I am not very attracted to the idea

I think the purpose of being a soldier is to enable you to protect your own country, people and interests, not sure why you would want to join the Army of another country?

Hey its your life you do what you like buddy, but you did ask :)
My honor I doubt that I will join the Colombian army, my father was a guerrilla of the M19, despite not sharing his opinion, I do not want to join the enemies of my father, besides that we are one of the most corrupt countries

I think best option for you it is a study in the Russian university (i mean civil, non military). It is costs much less then in US or Europe, give you a good education. Also it is a long-term visa, beautiful girls, cheap alcohol and great time to spend.

Army on other hand is most of the time is damn boring. And no women. And life in dark frozen corners of Siberia is no joke. And as i say, there is no chances to join Russian army for non citizen.

Yeah I am sure you’re right but I’ll ask a question for this boys defense. What are the chance for a civilian stranger to get the Russian citizenship after a while whether studying/working there or both?

It seems like his goal is ultimately to enlist the Russian army and I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. Only wondering and trying to find a loophole...