Russian soldiers tried in court as criminals, terrorists. After the verdict changed to Ukrainian prisoners.
So the Russian Government treat Ukraine soldiers as terrorists too?

Russian nazis from Rusich-unit and their lider - Milchakov
21881_900.jpg

202.jpg

The film is about the destruction of this group
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
13/02/2016
Maryinka
West side of Donetsk
Shelling Ukrainian position

13/02/2016
Maryinka
West side of Donetsk
Shelling Ukrainian position

In the videothere is no bindingto the terrainin addition toa caption in the title

I hope the Nazis will die clutching each other's throats

Agreed. And I hope too that the same happens to all those who at this point can and should be charged with high treason and subversion in Ukraine.
I'm a Russian Occupant
The translationin the subtitles

I didn´t find Central Europe there. Then again, my Russian is a bit rusty.

I have just seen an article about the terrible state of American "Non Lethal" equipment being sent to the Ukraine. Can anybody tell me if this equipment is really in such a bad state of repair

Here is the article on the Washington post website

The United States has delivered more than $260 million in nonlethal military equipment to help the government of Ukraine in its fight against a Russian-backed insurgency, but some of the U.S.-supplied gear meant to protect and transport Ukrainian military forces is little more than junk.

On the outskirts of the separatist-controlled city of Donetsk, for example, one Ukrainian special forces unit is using U.S.-supplied Humvees dating from the late 1980s and early 1990s, based on serial numbers on the vehicles.

Three of the Humvees had plastic doors and windows — barely any protection at all. The tires on one of the trucks blew apart after driving only a few hundred kilometers, the result of sitting in a warehouse too long, said one mechanic.

Another infantry unit of approximately 120 men received from the Pentagon a single bulletproof vest — a type that U.S. troops stopped using in combat during the mid-2000s.

[Inside the Ukrainian special forces fight against separatists – and their own government]

“If the Americans are going to send us equipment, don’t send us secondhand stuff,” said one Ukrainian special forces commander, who like other soldiers spoke on condition of anonymity to criticize the condition of his unit’s gear.

The obsolete equipment was identified on a tour near the front lines in eastern Ukraine with help from mechanics serving in the Ukrainian army and through interviews with front-line troops. In some cases, serial numbers were used to trace the origins of certain vehicles.

The decaying state of U.S.-supplied equipment on Ukraine’s front lines has bred distrust and lowered morale among Ukrainian troops, soldiers said. Experts said the low quality of the gear also calls into question the U.S. government’s commitment to a war that is entering its second year, with well-equipped Russian-backed separatists still firmly entrenched in Ukraine’s eastern region.

Read More...... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...?postshare=9601448908599084&tid=ss_tw-bottom#

Interesting thread. I will first say that I dont claim to fully understand the issues in the Ukraine or have any thoughts about how it can be stopped.
What does seem obvious to me is that Putin has sent troops to support the "seperatists", I base this on articles I have read that seem to point towards that fact.
Why will Putin not just accept that he is doing so?, it seems a lot like that crazy General in Iraq (his name escapes me) " Tanks? There are no tanks in Iraq" etc etc....

Anyway here are some references that point towards the involvement of Putin and Russian Troops.

Sergeant Leonid Kichatkin of the Russian 76th Airborne Division and Russian soldier Anton Tumanov died in August 2014 while fighting in eastern Ukraine. Their deaths amply demonstrate that Russian President Vladimir Putin's claim that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine is false.

Russia is sending soldiers across the border to reinforce Russian-backed separatist forces in Ukraine. Once in eastern Ukraine, these soldiers are no longer considered Russian; they are told to refer to themselves as local defense forces, aiding the separatists with additional manpower and equipment.
http://europe.newsweek.com/killed-action-ukraine-putins-secret-funerals-327893?rm=eu

Over the last 72 hours, increaring reports of regular “Russian army” deployments inside Ukraine emerged, not only from blogging insiders and investigative homepages, but also from the Ukrainian president and army command themselves (a very rare move, despite the widely dominating verbal calming down attempts). Nonetheless, footage to prove such “new” statements was lagging over the first days, a fact, understandable under the current circumstances of the Moscow regime, not willing to uncover its full-scale military invasion into Ukraine. However since yesterday, January 22, several undeniable video sequences from different front sectors across Donbas emerged, undeniably supporting the Ukrainian intelligence reports.
http://conflictreport.info/2015/01/23/hard-evidence-the-regular-russian-army-invades-ukraine/

In Yekaterinburg, the main city of Russia’s Ural region, retired army officer Vladimir Yefimov organizes army veterans to fight for Russia in southeastern Ukraine, more than 1,000 miles away.

While Russia’s deployment of army troops and non-official Russian “volunteer” fighters in Ukraine is not news, Yefimov describes in new detail how Russian army vets are selected, organized and paid to join the war. His account underscores that the army of Russian "volunteers" is run with at least the tacit help of the Kremlin.

Yefimov is a former special forces (spetsnaz) officer who now heads the Sverdlovsk Oblast Fund for Special Forces Veterans.
http://europe.newsweek.com/how-russians-are-sent-fight-ukraine-296937?rm=eu

BBC team under attack in southern Russia
The team's cameraman was beaten up and the camera smashed during the attack. The recorded material left in the car had been deleted, the team found after returning from the police station.

The BBC has lodged a formal protest with Russia over the incident and called for an investigation.

The authorities in Astrakhan have launched a criminal case into the attack, Russia's Interfax news agency reports.

Memory cards wiped
The team had just left a cafe in the town when at least three aggressive individuals approached our car, confronting and attacking us, says BBC Moscow correspondent Steve Rosenberg.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29249642

And the list goes on and on and on...........
I will post more soon

Interesting thread. I will first say that I dont claim to fully understand the issues in the Ukraine or have any thoughts about how it can be stopped.
What does seem obvious to me is that Putin has sent troops to support the "seperatists", I base this on articles I have read that seem to point towards that fact.
Why will Putin not just accept that he is doing so?, it seems a lot like that crazy General in Iraq (his name escapes me) " Tanks? There are no tanks in Iraq" etc etc....

Anyway here are some references that point towards the involvement of Putin and Russian Troops.

And the list goes on and on and on...........
I will post more soon

In the case of a full-scale Russian interference, the conflict would have ended after 4 weeks, the parade in Kiev

in case of victory of Pro Ukrainian forces in the Donbass, would have started a genocide of Russian population
‘Hang scum later’ – Ukrainian deputy governor on Crimea protests
Published time: 7 Mar, 2014 19:29Edited time: 7 Mar, 2014 19:55
Get short URL
ukraine-dnepropetrovsk-crimea-protest.jpg

Borys Filatov (Photo from www.facebook.com/borys.filatov) / Facebook
Kiev’s newly-appointed deputy head of south-eastern Ukraine has shared his recipe of how to calm protesters in Crimea opposing the self-proclaimed country’s government: “Give the scum promises, guarantees and then hang them.”
TagsUkraine, Protest, Politics, Internet, Opposition
Boris Filatov, the deputy head of the industrial Dnepropetrovsk region, suggested not sending any pro-Maidan activists to the Ukrainian Autonomous Republic, which has been protesting against the coup-imposed government and not to make any radical statements.

This scum should be given promises, guarantees, and any concessions…And hung…They should be hung later,” Filatov, a lawyer and a businessman, wrote on his Facebook page commenting on events in Crimea. He did not clarify who exactly he classifies as “scum.”

The post – particularly its part on “hang them later” – drew wide media attention. Filatov was quick to note though that he was writing “not as an official.”

Crimea, a mostly Russian-speaking republic, has refused to recognize the legitimacy of the government in Kiev and will hold a referendum on whether to stay within the Ukraine or to join Russia.

yev-1.jpg

According to Filatov, 42, the events on the peninsula are “a hellish broth where interests, ambitions, geopolitics and a general mess all got mixed up together.” The situation is a result of silly and premature decisions made by the new Ukrainian government, including the abolition of the law that allowed regions to give Russian and other minority languages the status of a second official language.

In my view, it wouldn’t be a big deal if Crimea’s autonomy was extended and Russian was given a status of a (second) state langue. It would help to avoid escalation of tensions and preserve Ukraine,” Filatov wrote.

Apparently, Kiev’s new language policy affects the deputy governor personally, as all his posts on the social network are in Russian. Earlier, he was looking on Facebook for a teacher of Ukrainian. “Primarily, I’m interested in the spoken language,” Filatov wrote.

In his earlier controversial post, the businessman stated that Stepan Bandera, a Nazi collaborator and leader of Ukraine's Nationalist Organization, was his hero.

I am proud of Bandera. He is my Hero. Particularly, as I see that people are ready to die under red-and-black flags,” Filatov stated.

One of the richest businessmen in the Dnepropetrovsk region, Filatov got his administration seat on March 4, just several days after returning to Ukraine from Israel. He fled the country early in the year, fearing what he claimed to be political persecution by the Yanukovich regime for supporting Maidan protests, and spent the most violent period of the uprising distantly monitoring the situation and discussing it actively on the internet.

Ukrainian soldiers
civilians in the Donbass no, there are only accomplices of the enemy...

Thank you @diman as I said a very complex situation that I do not understand so could never be arrogant enough to take any side. I would rather try and look at reports and evidence to help me understand.
I dont make any claims that the Ukrainians are right or that Russia is wrong, your above posts seem to indicate that there would be a lot of support for the Russians in the Donbass and elements of Ukrainians would treat them as traitors should the Russians be pushed out?, if that were to be the case then it is in no doubt that the people in that area would support the Russians.
It is a terrible situation for all concerned