dSEk57x.jpg
fErh9kw.jpg
h1xlEHk.jpg
PDjXiiP.jpg
SwQ881Y.jpg
tMaemGv.jpg
uuwanfN.jpg
vn5WWXb.jpg

The war against terrorism is an endless struggle, without clear boundaries and rules. All countries struggle with legal and moral questions as they fight against it. They strive to maintain a delicate balance between the need for security and the right to privacy. They are challenged by situations in which civilians are suddenly and inevitably hurt by their actions. They attempt — if they have any respect for morality — to win the fight without losing their soul.

Very true.

Interesting link that @Josiah

Very true.

Interesting link that @Josiah

It is Bombardier :) I am currently reading this book titled "Rise and Kill First" by Ronen Bergman, about the targeted assassinations used by Israel's military and intelligence services against the various Palestinian terror masterminds and key members of Iran's nuclear program. The late Meir Dagan's exploits were also told in this book.

The above link however, was from a book published late last year titled "Harpoon: Inside the Terror War Against Terrorism's Money Masters". It was about how Meir Dagan identified and targeted the various terrorist group's finances instead of relying solely on raw, kinetic action. Both are pretty amazing and insightful books.

I've had zero photos mined from mp.net archives. I keep striking out.

Israeli soldiers take positions during a clash with Palestinian protesters in the West Bank city of Hebron, on March 31, 2018. The clash broke out after Friday that left some 15 Palestinians killed and more than 1,400 wounded by the Israeli Defense Forces gunfire in the clashes along the Israel-Gaza border. (Xinhua/Mamoun Wazwaz)

It is a lucky dip mate, takes time and patience but like you I do not always succeed ;)

All the IDF photos I recovered from MP.Net archives and that were posted there some years ago by @tanks_alot have now been assigned to him. He joined us today so it seems only fair they should be attributed to him. :)

I always looked forward to his posts back in MP.net. Glad he is onboard this forum.

Welcome tanks_alot!

The Paratroopers Brigade is participating in a large-scale exercise on land and in the air, simulating combat scenarios in desert and urban warfare. The Israeli Air Force, the 188th Armored Brigade, and other special units also took part in the exercise.
Photo by SSgt. Shahar Sigal, IDF Spokesperson's Unit.

BJcX8Zi.jpg

rkjKF7G.jpg

4ZtOuYi.jpg

JICzNgm.jpg

TJ7w4LM.jpg

4I7NFaE.jpg

iBM3VdU.jpg

VEIdjiL.jpg

vyS055q.jpg

a93OENS.jpg

svHxycL.jpg

My experience here in the UK with Malinois dogs is that they tend to be used for their aggression but they can also be employed to sniff out drugs, explosives etc.
Malinois are also very loyal to their owners and family they live with, this makes them prefect guard dogs :)