Y

Yahia Al Shaer

The Israeli Army ...
a book worth reading

Ther are books which deserve to be read more than one time, one of those is
the following book​

Its values are in the detailed describtions and the included maps and photos​

One of those maps which impressed me , is the following one, about
Sinai 1967 , which shows the schrewness of the Tanks commanders.
As we know, the 1967 Sixday war, is a very piculiar one, because the
mosta reliable (DE FACTO) docs, maps and details about the field operations
are only obtained from one side ... Israel .​

The most piculiar fact. is that it resembles "once again" the tactic applied
in the Suez War 1956 ( the advance in Sinai, the objectives, the targets,
the routs and the para landings)​

Therefore, I shall add many of images included in this book gradually to this topic ,
in order to document what happened​

In addition, the following MAPS SHOW could be visited...​

It presents various about 1967 Sixday-war and Operation Moked (Destruction of Arab Air Forces) and the Golan hights and Jerusalem​

The airc attacks and their activities on 5, 6 and 7th June 1967​

Dr: Yahia Al Shaer​

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: One of those maps which impressed me , is the following one, about
are only obtained from one side ... Israel .

If information is not being given by the other side, then one can only write with the information given and that is a pity.

Quote: One of those maps which impressed me , is the following one, about
are only obtained from one side ... Israel .

If information is not being given by the other side, then one can only write with the information given and that is a pity.

The reason for this situation is the fact, that the implementation maps and the actual status of the fightings according to their plans, was done
by the israelis ...

Meanwhile, the maps and plans of the Egyptian side, were not implemented, because the field situation had been totally changed

Attack plans (implemented) defense plans ... (by the Egyptisns) ... waere not as such

It is bitter to say it , but we can never hide the sun wit our hands, unless
we close our eyes....

The time to say the truth is now ... and truth will prevail

By the way, some one in another forum, is disturbed , because I publish the topics here as well ....

Hope that this is not the case here .... as my objective is to spread the info on a broader base and not only in the 15 Arabic forums and my domains

Dr: Yahia Al Shaer

The passing on of information is fundamental to humans. That is how we learn. To me you are teaching something that I know very little about and therefore I thank you.

The passing on of information is fundamental to humans. That is how we learn. To me you are teaching something that I know very little about and therefore I thank you.

Thanks for your kind remark John

It just happened, that , not only did I witness but also have participated in one of those wars (1956) ....

You know well, that when someone reachs my age, he would feel driven , to relay those info to the younger generations... History belongs to every one and they have the right to know the facts.

There is still a great lot to publish , and may be other friends of mine (British Paras and CRM ) would join me here as well... to contribute with their "memoires"

As you notice, these friends were former "enemies" but we have become friends ... beleive me , we laugh on many things and never let hate gets into our hearts.... They were excuting orders and we were defending our country .... Simple but fatal.

I have sent an email this morning, to John "Joby". It will be good to have him here as well

Thanks to you

Dr: Yahia Al Shaer

Does this particular book also contain atrocies commited by the Israeli army?

I am not sure what happened to Yahia Al Shaer, perhaps his account was lost when we did our major update to Mi.Net just over a year ago?
Hope he returns and reinstates his membership ;). I know I have had to edit many of his posts as all the image links were broken, a good reason to upload the images into the thread

Hello

Have tried many several times, to login... All was in vain.

Shall, try to add more separate topics as well as Documents, about SUEZ WAR 1956 and the Anglo-French Invcasion
of Port-Said.

Many details, will be published here - from My Book " The Othe Side of The Coin - Suez War 1956", which
documents, all the Underground Secret Resistance Operations agaiunst the Anglo-French Troops in Port-Said.

Shall begin, with the ORGA-Structure and Procedual Orga-Structure

Dr. Yahia Al Shaer

Hello

Have tried many several times, to login... All was in vain.

Shall, try to add more separate topics as well as Documents, about SUEZ WAR 1956 and the Anglo-French Invcasion
of Port-Said.

Many details, will be published here - from My Book " The Othe Side of The Coin - Suez War 1956", which
documents, all the Underground Secret Resistance Operations agaiunst the Anglo-French Troops in Port-Said.

Shall begin, with the ORGA-Structure and Procedual Orga-Structure

Dr. Yahia Al Shaer
Welcome back @Dr. Yahia Al Shae (Y)

The-Israeli-Army-Book-Cover (1).gif

Israeli-Army-Book-S256-ISR-Battle-PASS-Sinai-6-8-0667.JPG

Israeli-Army-Book-S257-ISR-Seq-Advance-Sinai-6-8-0667.JPG

Israeli-Army-Book-S252-ISR-Battles-Sinai-6-8-0667.JPG

Israeli-Army-Book-S242-EG-CENTRAL-COMM-AREA-050667.JPG

Israeli-Army-Book-S242-EG-ISR-RAFAh-ARISH-PLANS-050667.JPG

Israeli-Army-Book-S232-EG-DEPLOYMENTS-050667.JPG

ya-maold.art

Dr. Yahia Al Shaer