1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Intro Another newby

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by EJ-S, Mar 7, 2018.

1. EJ-S

EJ-S Mi Private TAARB MI.Net Member

U S Navy veteran, Served aboard USS ESSEX CVS-9, 1960 / 1964, "The Oldest and the Boldest". USS Maddox DD731, 1965.
    Was a snipe, worked in the evaps, we berthed with the oil and water gang. The Berlin crisis, Bay of Pigs, Cuban Blockade, all the tense cold war stuff going on.

Now serve as the Assistant Treasurer for the USS ESSEX CV/CVA/CVS-9/LHD-2 Association.

Good to see you here BD.

EJ

Black Pawn and Bombardier like this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Wow! what a pedigree brother, glad to have you aboard mate Mil-smile01

Need any help get in touch bud

Black Pawn likes this.
  3. EJ-S

EJ-S Mi Private TAARB MI.Net Member

Thanks for the welcome. Most of my pics are US Navy vintage stuff from the 60's. Looking forward to posting, although I've never been as prolific a poster as BD Popeye.

Black Pawn and Bombardier like this.
  4. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Just keep popping back brother :)

Black Pawn likes this.