Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Notorious RBG resisted calls by the left to retire during Obama’s Presidency when the Democrats controlled the Senate. She was her own worst enemy. She’s been sick since 1999 when she was found to have colon cancer.

Why retire? Everyone knew the fix was in and Hillary would be President.

1600535335623.png

Ted Cruz said that the Senate has to votes to confirm a Supreme Court nominee.

Which is good, since the Dems are trying to steal the election with this last minute vote by mail BS, and certainly the Supremes will be hearing arguments.

Last edited:
Ted Cruze said that the Senate has to votes to confirm a Supreme Court nominee.

Which is good, since the Dems are trying to steal the election with this last minute vote by mail BS, and certainly the Supremes will be hearing arguments.
I’m sure Romney, Murkowsky maybe others will be true to form RINOs and threaten to derail it. Or actually do it.

The only loyalty Romney has is to himself and his clan...... Well, his legacy....

I love hearing Demon-crats talking about what a great man Romney is when he takes and anti-Trump; when they went after him hammer and sickle during the election in 2012. At that point, the Dems painted him as puritanical, sexist patriarch.

The only loyalty Romney has is to himself and his clan...... Well, his legacy....

I love hearing Demon-crats talking about what a great man Romney is when he takes and anti-Trump; when they went after him hammer and sickle during the election in 2012. At that point, the Dems painted him as puritanical, sexist patriarch.
just how they like Bolton now. Bolton has always been a despicable swamp dwelling chickenhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.