Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Declassify everything. Let the rats burn in the sunlight.

1607989207613.png

Also, read the last paragraph of Bill Barr's resignation letter. Sounds like he's going to pull the trigger on a thing or two.

Is the US still a country?
Or is it a collection of factions, each of which tries to solve its personal problems, and approaches institutions of power in a purely utilitarian and opportunistic way, biting away at each other as rabid dogs?
I wouldn't say it really matters whether you compare someone's actions to CCP or not. The CCP are running a pretty successful country whose influence and global reach are growing with every year. Most obviously, US going the "CCP-way" won't at all yield the same results for the US. It's just starting to resemble more of a nation-wide gang war than a highly-functioning authoritarian state.
At the end of the day it's not really about who committed fraud, who didn't, who got caught, or who got away. But more about the divisions within the society itself, on whom to trust and whom to hate. Regardless of what kind of regime or party system, or socio-economic system you build, if the society is in complete disarray, no model will work.

And it's evident that everyone, and at the very least the majority of the American information space, are primarily interested in trading punches in the gang war, and not even the slightest in wanting to protect the pillars of society that keep any country afloat. If the political/judicial elite is primarily concerned with fighting rather than governing, the country's media is primarily concerned with fighting, and the people are mainly concerned with fighting, then statehood as the social construct that keeps a country together has already taken a backseat in the minds of the majority.
You understand the problem here perfectly. Back when I was a child, generally we agreed upon similar social structures, economic structures, political structures, and had generally very similar core sets of values. Now we can't agree on any of the above. Some Democratic groups have even gone so far to renounce the nuclear family, a former bedrock of our society.

Admittedly, they backpedaled later, presumably after they realized it was a PR disaster.

Quite simply, we're no longer one people but several groups of people who are trying to occupy the same space and use the same resources. At best we're indifferent to one another and worst we hate each other. These divisions are getting worse with time. That's why you see these elections fought so bitterly over here, with us now graduating to low end violence and fraud with reactions getting worse by the day. What could possibly go wrong?

Also, read the last paragraph of Bill Barr's resignation letter. Sounds like he's going to pull the trigger on a thing or two.
Great analysis. Trump and him aren't even on speaking terms. The only thing that frog faced fat ass is pulling the trigger on in the next 9 days is an extra pudding in the DOJ cafeteria. Lmao he's coasting.

15445534109990-856x630.jpg

Last edited:
Great analysis. Trump and him aren't even on speaking terms. The only thing that frog faced fat ass is pulling the trigger on in the next 9 days is an extra pudding in the DOJ cafeteria. Lmao he's coasting.

View attachment 267850
We'll know within days if it extra pudding or a Special Prosecutor.....or two.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WTAF ................................................

WTAF ................................................
2:03 mark "Hunter crime family" I thought you guys on here were pulling that crap out of your asses, turns out it's being spoon feed into your ears .I'd be whipped up too if I was getting told that. It's not reality, it's not funny. Seems like Barr is trying to walk away with a little dignity. Trump is nuts.

That's right. Hunter was employed by the Ukrainians for his extensive knowledge of the oil industry, not for his connections. And he has never snorted coke and taken selfies of his butt with women of negotiable virtue. And we've always been at war with Eurasia.

US politics are becoming reminiscent of politics in republic of Rome 1st century b.c. that lead to metamorphose of the republic into Roman empire.

2:03 mark "Hunter crime family" I thought you guys on here were pulling that crap out of your asses, turns out it's being spoon feed into your ears .I'd be whipped up too if I was getting told that. It's not reality, it's not funny. Seems like Barr is trying to walk away with a little dignity. Trump is nuts.
Well will you look at that! It appears your beliefs have plasticity and are easily molded. I mean two posts up you felt Barr was a "frog faced fat ass" and after one video you feel he is a man of dignity.

Hang around. A few more pages of this thread may convert you into a Patriot.

You mean another mutiny. We had a coup attempt in 2016 with a weaponized FBI, DOJ and Intelligence agencies. And another one in 2019 with a disgusting impeachment based on nothing. Yes, I'd like one now too please.

Honestly Trump loyalists have made the same a$$es of themselves than the dems did back in 2016, and the bar was already very high.

It's all there, even a coup attempt just like the dems did with the impeachement proceedings.

Honestly Trump loyalists have made the same a$$es of themselves than the dems did back in 2016, and the bar was already very high.

It's all there, even a coup attempt just like the dems did with the impeachement proceedings.

No they didn't. Where are republican media personalities with jihadists like pictures?
cgth.png

No they didn't. Where are republican media personalities with jihadists like pictures?
View attachment 267852

Well, Biden being compared to satanist forces is quite huge, not to mention the hakuna matata lady...No need to repost it, it must be humiliating for republican voters to be associated with people who believe that.

But I would point this out. The Russian collusion BS, and the impeachement(s) attempts on Donald Trump are much more violent than some broad holding a gruesome image of Trumps decapitated head. Because it undermined the democratic system, where the voters chose a leader who is then threatened by political/judiciary revenge. I find Trump abhorrent, but never would you find me backing what the Dems did.

The Dems however conceded they had less votes, and that the votes were counted, and that Hillary lost. And that the citizens of the USA got the leader of their choice. In a debilitating show of tears and screams...unmatched until this election with the Trump loyalists.

The Republicans have been violent by not accepting that. By fueling the wildest theories that the election was stolen in the polls. That is extremely destructive as people can be led to think that their vote was not counted, or drowned in fake ones. And basically unproven, and even dismissed by Trump appointed election officials, the AG, just about everybody...There was nothing, get over it...

So in my opinion, the level of violence, dishonesty, and selfnishness to the point of destroying the USA by the Trump loyalists (I don' t wantto call them Republicans for fairness) will be hard to match in the future,...or I hope.

I compared Trump to Mugabe or Chavez, and I still think they have lots in common when it comes to personal values.

Last edited:

No. We have 4 years to go.....Four years of nightly lies from the major news outlets, four years of BOMBSHELLS!!!, of unsubstantiated claims of allegations from anonymous sources. Multiple anonymous sources if one wishes to make the lie seem more credible. Investigating election fraud is night and day different from from what the Democrats did with the FISA Court, Federal law enforcement and abuses of power not to mention outright perjury (Brennan et al) and other nefarious shenanigans. Say, did Adam Schiff ever reveal his 'smoking gun" on Trump's Russian collusion??? Oh no, this is just a start......The beautiful thing is that Joe Biden can't hide in his basement anymore. He actually has to reveal just what his plans are for our energy industry, the Supreme Court, immigration, taxes, CHIIIINNAAAAA! and these people, Antifa, ("just an idea") BLM, etc.etc.etc. I can hardly wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.