Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all people hoping to see pot of gold at the rainbow's end. You won't.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The much larger case is now on the SCOTUS docket, which means it will be heard.

Oh my!

1607470225325.png

Here we go, fasten your seatbelts...
I suppose a few other states will also join. Better they hear them, because dismissing them without a proper hearing of their grievances seems kinda suicidal.
Situation is gaining speed and dunno if anyone is still at the wheel.

Here we go, fasten your seatbelts...
I suppose a few other states will also join. Better they hear them, because dismissing them without a proper hearing of their grievances seems kinda suicidal.
Situation is gaining speed and dunno if anyone is still at the wheel.

We are watching history happen.

Also, SCOTUS has ordered 4 states, (defendants), to respond by Thursday to Texas led case.

For all people hoping to see pot of gold at the rainbow's end. You won't.

Oh BTW, this case will be heard by SCOTUS, they only denied emergency relief. Amazing that the Communist traitor attorney who's tweet you quoted didn't understand that.

I have a feeling this is a nice pony show of some local republicans worried that part of their electorate might be upset if they don't attempt to make Trump look less silly (or despotic) in his claims.

If I'm wrong, flame me with your strongest flamethrower. But I doubt the Supreme Court will decide differently with how they unanimously (with three judges named by Donald himself) rejected the case brought up by Pennsylvania Republicans.

Hum yes, "rule of law", "professionalism", "leadership", "decency".

Last edited:
If I'm wrong, flame me with your strongest flamethrower. But I doubt the Supreme Court will decide differently with how they unanimously (with three judges named by Donald himself) rejected the case brought up by Pennsylvania Republicans.

Yes, you are wrong.

Not getting an injunction doesn’t mean they won’t rule ultimately on the constitutionality of ACT 77.

Also, it is not Trump's case, as has been so incorrectly reported (again). The case that everyone has been waiting for is the State’s case with Texas and other states joining.

In fact, here are the two outcomes for Texas' lawsuit vs. swing states at SCOTUS.

Outcome 1: "These states violated their own election laws & the U.S. Constitution with their elections."
Outcome 2: "The U.S. Constitution was just kidding."

Last edited:
You Sleepy Joe doubters can relax. The transition is moving forward, say hello to newest appointee Marcia Fudge! (real name)
Marcia_Fudge_116th_Congress_photo.jpg

You Sleepy Joe doubters can relax. The transition is moving forward, say hello to newest appointee Marcia Fudge! (real name)View attachment 267085

I'll take a wild swing in the dark here and say she ll do absolutely nothing to alleviate the housing crisis in the US . She does look the part though . More hope over substance if anything else .

On a side note, I haven't seen much disavowing of Michigan Rep. Johnson's (D) threats from the Dems.

Which is weird, since whenever Trump makes extremely vague statements that can be interpreted as threats they're on those like flies on a dog turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.