Photos Ingram Mac-10 Hellenic/Spanish/Polish army/police forces

Dranouter

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hello, I am looking for pictures of the Ingram mac-10 in use with the Hellenic/ Spanish/ Polish army/police. Thx in advance for your time:):):)

Argentine Air Force MAC-10's.

122177719_733779160552296_5420862739063372300_n.jpg

Portugese Air Force

122246924_733779240552288_8446043678206353060_n.jpg

I don't understand why an actual military or police would issue this to support troops. Yes they aren't expected to use it much if at all, but when they have to it's useless because like the MP5K(A) it takes an amount of training these troops simply do not get in order to use it proficiently. Actual Uzis I get for a compact weapon that doesn’t get in the way, but this range toy!?! o_O

Last edited:
Anyone here old enough to remember Soldier Of Fortune magazine? Their opinion of the MAC-10 was, the perfect weapon to to have while being ambushed in a phone booth.
YES............but I'd never heard that. That was a crazy piece of literature!! :rolleyes: o_O

Anyone here old enough to remember Soldier Of Fortune magazine? Their opinion of the MAC-10 was, the perfect weapon to to have while being ambushed in a phone booth.

I read it since 1989, the late Peter G Kokalis, was of Greek descent, from Patra, Peloponnese.

I read it since 1989, the late Peter G Kokalis, was of Greek descent, from Patra, Peloponnese.
Malista, opos emaste kai emies ei thio......

Last edited:
Good morning, in Colombia they were used by the Police and by the intelligence agency called DAS, unfortunately they were also used by the murderers who committed crimes against politicians.

I know a guy, a well known 1911 smith that's local to me who owns one. That thing is a bullet hose but if using a stock of some sort that has a somewhat of a good place to weld a cheek to and a front grip like the Lage upper replacement and stock replacement kits for them, then they aren't so bad after all. The key is like any full auto SMG, do it in bursts to both conserve ammo and get a better hit percentage.

Never heard of Ingram in Polish Police or Milicja. After 1989 our Police was trained by Israelis, and some Uzi and Mini-Uzi arrived with the instructors, but Ingrams? Doubtful.