1000029186.jpg

Germany has just announced the arrest of two Russian-born German nationals accused of planning attacks on military facilities and transport routes in order to sabotage military aid deliveries to Ukraine. Both men, one of whom is known to the authorities for fighting against Ukraine in a pro-Russian militia between 2014 and 2016, acted on orders of the Russian government. They have been indicted with treasonous espionage and intent to endanger national security. (Source, in German)
They'll be in russia within a year.

They'll be in russia within a year.
I'm not sure about that. There's been a persistent rumour circulating in some reputable German media outlets claiming that shortly before Nawalny's death, Putin offered to swap him for an FSB hitman incarcerated in Berlin. Allegedly, Scholz refused. If that's true and Scholz forwent a major PR win in a crucial election year, I'm not sure whom Putin could be offering for these two clowns and be successful this time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
0Iod754_564mbXbiSB5VIPIz4Ujip8nEjMJBLCWW6vsfe5900306 7o6ZGaeH9gdOarkbPKn_zKagkDpzyGQO1yJKz0C6OLKsjut0dWtGAyOQkoCrWFmpjSr2e

You know some people laugh at a cartoon like this , however it is a known fact they racetrack ground vehicles and aerial assets to fool western intelligence. When President Eisenhower made his trip to Russia he was using a black n white camera to take photos of the Russian airfield they were landing on ;0)

These chaps have some good tank vids, this one is interesting because it shows some of the challenges to get at small but vital parts on a T-72 due to poor design ideas, cant imagine it to be any easier doing it on the front line anywhere.

I'm not sure about that. There's been a persistent rumour circulating in some reputable German media outlets claiming that shortly before Nawalny's death, Putin offered to swap him for an FSB hitman incarcerated in Berlin. Allegedly, Scholz refused. If that's true and Scholz forwent a major PR win in a crucial election year, I'm not sure whom Putin could be offering for these two clowns and be successful this time.
Navalny was a geopolitical pawn, but still a russian citizen locked up in his own country. When russia will arrest random German citizens, charge them with espionage and ships them off to Siberia it will be a lot different for the German government because they are their own citizens and there's no hiding the intentions unlike a "persistent rumour" involving a foreigner.

Even the US plays along with this game, German politicians are in no position to refuse.

These chaps have some good tank vids, this one is interesting because it shows some of the challenges to get at small but vital parts on a T-72 due to poor design ideas, cant imagine it to be any easier doing it on the front line anywhere.
You don't field repair a T-72, you push it aside so the rest of the army can keep moving and get a replacement tank/crew.

These things were never built to last.

I wouldn't want that job for sure. No where on a Tank user manual does it say LIGHT for weight ;0) I hate it when I watch youtube videos showing clear abuse of a heavy Tank attempting to entertain an audience. One such video last year was a Japanese event showing high speed maneuvering with a very sudden stop on the turn, an entire wheel flew off. They had to bring in the heavy vehicle to repair it in place.

0Iod754_564mbXbiSB5VIPIz4Ujip8nEjMJBLCWW6vsfe5900306 7o6ZGaeH9gdOarkbPKn_zKagkDpzyGQO1yJKz0C6OLKsjut0dWtGAyOQkoCrWFmpjSr2e
1) This logic should have been applied to Blair, Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell etc.
2) I mean using lasers against immigrants seems a tad overkill, but if something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing!

You don't field repair a T-72, you push it aside so the rest of the army can keep moving and get a replacement tank/crew.

These things were never built to last.
This one didn't get repaired nor the dude in the commanders hatch. It was a captured tank and a bunch of idiots hollering allah snack bar

I said that before:

Russian tanks wiped out in precision strikes by Ukrainian FPV drones