To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lots of things happening it seems:

Also, it seems there is fighting in the Belgorod district in the village of Novaïa Tavoljanka.

In Donbass, near Svatove, I heard claims Ukrainians advanced half a kilometer. Some sources unfortunately hint the russian troops advanced as well and crossed the Oskil river

Last edited:
Sorry because this is in French, but this source, heavily pro Ukrainian, but rarely visiting claims a column has breached the south front 3km and is heading south towards the Azov sea

The column is protected on its flanks by groups moving south at a similar rate

EDIT: If I understood this correctly, The road is better passable in terms of fortifications because the Russians essentially are in the high lands.

Road to follow is T0518. Not a large road

EDIT 2: According to the poster, this does not have to be the main offensive. Perhaps a bigger poke than usual to check reactions.

Last edited:
Ridiculous amount of “political refugees” from ruZZia are crossing American-Mexican border. May 11 the new law was implemented and it should’ve stopped everyone who seeks “political refuge” not from Mexico or Canada(yep, sounds like miracle, but still), still orcs are crossing and getting political asylum, they’re granted with SSN and those fookers still support putler, but now they’re here! This shyte must be stopped! WTF should my taxes go to these morons? New trend on ruZZian feeds, they show how they get “free food, money and medications”. We Are Paying for all this! And I protest against support of orcs in my country!
It’s all about votes for The Dims. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

A leaked document of the Russian government acknowledges considerable problems hampering last autumn's partial mobilisation. The paper was briefly available on a defence ministry website and has since been deleted, by which point it had already been archived by a web crawler. Chief of mobilisation Yevgeny Burdinsky is quoted as saying that part of Russian society "lacks" the "readiness [...] to fulfil military duties", for which he blames dissident bloggers. In order to address the situation, the authorities have allocated ₽5 billion in enlistment bonuses and will begin to raid conscript's homes to intimidate them. Burdinsky also admitted to problems with the "provision of weapons and equipment" and the "accommodation of personnel". Nevertheless, the Russian General Staff plans to raise 26 new brigades in 2023. In principle, 2.9 million men of military age can be drawed upon; further waves of mobilisation are to be expected. (Source, via DeepL)

The RuZZian TV in Crimea has been hacked and the Ukrainians troll the local population:

Harsh mores in "the world's second-best army":

Wagner Group mercenaries have seized 72nd Motorised Rifles Brigade's acting commander Lt. Col. Roman Venevitin, beat him up and forced him to confess on camera to firing on a Wagner vehicle while drunk.

1685930970120.png

Harsh mores in "the world's second-best army":

Wagner Group mercenaries have seized 72nd Motorised Rifles Brigade's acting commander Lt. Col. Roman Venevitin, beat him up and forced him to confess on camera to firing on a Wagner vehicle while drunk.

If they don't keep their dogs in short leash, soon they will have "I am president Putin, leader of the Russian federation, I failed to give enough artillery ammunition to the Wagner PMC in a state of alcoholic intoxication due to personal hostility."

Band of {Chechen} brothers.

Ready to save Belgorod from the incursions from Ukraine.

No doubt Russians rejoice at the potential arrival of 70000 armed crazies in their villages.

Any news of the so called offensive? Russia said they killed 250 soldiers and destroyed 13 tanks and bla bla bla as usual i believe in 0% of that. Any confirmation whatsover ?

Any news of the so called offensive? Russia said they killed 250 soldiers and destroyed 13 tanks and bla bla bla as usual i believe in 0% of that. Any confirmation whatsover ?
It is not all pink. Videos show a few abandoned Ukrainian vehicles. It does seem the push in the south is stopped for now.

There are news of Soledar being fought for

Where we need to be careful, which I wasn't yesterday, is that Russians announce themselves multiple Ukrainian attacks to then show their ineffectiveness.

The Ukrainian MOD calls for full blackout and does not communicate

These Russian "successes" seem invented.

Would make sense in a propagandistic way to create an offensive where there is none and then repell it. Or blow things up disproportionally.

Pics or it didn't happen when Ukraine repelled attacks you could see the wrecks and corpses.

Easy goal to present to the Heimatfront.

Petraeus says the offensive will be "impressive".

Lets see fingers crossed. Hope they have long range stuff to destroy everything in the back once the front is breached nurturing further collapse and takes reinforcements away.

Getting accurately shelled 200 km behind the frontlines makes things complicated :)

I have an impression that the Russian front will collapse fast once breached.

You then need manoeuvre warfare to contain it.

Which Russia is bad at.

Speed and agility doesn't seem to be their strength.

I found only this ruZZbot video of abysmal quality

Last edited: