Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

So who called it on the fact that Israel would strike at Iran's nukes? That definitely happened.

That doesn't appear to be what happened.

It really doesn't. And it does appear that Netanyahu did listen to Biden, after all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It really doesn't. And it does appear that Netanyahu did listen to Biden, after all.

Do you realize what gave Trump his unilateral authority? He possessed ample wealth, influence, expertise, and autonomy, leaving him impervious to any form of leverage from others. Unfortunately for Ben, that's not his situation.he cant make one decision without having 50 guys all around telling yes,no,maybe etc etc

Do you realize what gave Trump his unilateral authority? He possessed ample wealth, influence, expertise, and autonomy, leaving him impervious to any form of leverage from others. Unfortunately for Ben, that's not his situation.he cant make one decision without having 50 guys all around telling yes,no,maybe etc etc
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that FSB recorded him when he had some fun with prostitutes in Moscow many years ago.

This ongoing farce about the presumed "Israel attack" has three possible explanations, IMHO:
1. The "attack" did happen and was as pathetic as it appears to appease the Americans and friendly Arabs.
2. The "attack" did happen and Iranians are very hard at work to conceal the real damage to save face and prevent further escalation; Israel doing the same for the same reasons.
3. There wasn't really any attack, but a preparation for one - a diversion intended to make the Iranians think the worst is already behind them, and reduce the readiness, or/and divert attention from the actual intended target to be attacked, or/and to probe/expose the anti-air defences at the intended target.

Just my personal opinion based on my experience watching the Iran-Israel clandestine war ("kicking under the table" as I call it) going on for decades now... At this point, for the lack of more information, I tend to assign more or less equal likelihood to all three possibilities.
We'll see in the coming days.
Air defense base at Isfahan. So it appears, option 2-ish winking towards 3:

And apparently it isn't over either, this time in Iraq:

The funeral of the Polish humanitarian worker killed by the Israeli Army is taking place right now.

Maybe you are unaware of the fact that FSB recorded him when he had some fun with prostitutes in Moscow many years ago.

clinton was on national tv with his r.s with monica L . doesnt mean anything in the land of the free :)

clinton was on national tv with his r.s with monica L . doesnt mean anything in the land of the free :)

Thing is, that thing with Clinton & Monica did happen.
The one regarding Trump and whores in Moscow is BS. Just like Biden's uncle getting eaten by cannibals (referred to as a "symbolic moment" by KJP...).

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if:

1) HAMAS ceases to exist shortly

2) Hezbollah reconsiders if it wants to self immolate simply at the whim of the Iranians.

3) The rest of the ME sees and understands the first two.

2) Hezbollah reconsiders if it wants to self immolate simply at the whim of the Iranians.

A development plan for Lebanon might be a good idea, maybe something France could take a lead on, so young men there have a real alternative.

Hamas will keep on existing, even if with its leaders gone. They are more symbolic than anything and are "remote piloting" things from afar.
It will survive, just like mold. Perhaps it will rebrand itself, or get phagocyted by another group. That's how terror groups work.

Hezbollah might very well keep on doing what it does if Iran keeps on backing them. And if Hamas is gone, I don't see why Iran would bail on Hezbollah.