Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Not on the Golden Gate Bridge or any other public thoroughfare , they blocked airport entrance's and other places and kept people from their jobs, throw them over the rail. Most are not Americans but people we have graciously allowed to come here and assimilate. They have now become subject to be deported should they be immigrates. Or I should say if we still have anyone left that obeys our laws working in immigration which I seriously doubt. Our country is now S_it from being so kind. If they care more about the country they all fled then go back and retake their country and stop demanding things they don't get there.

Right, my point wasn't about the bridge or where they were saying stuff, more about what they were saying and that surely that is protected in "free speech"?

Is it not free speech though? You can't moan that they are saying something you don't like then claim free speech for yourself?

I don't agree with what they are saying, but surely they have the right to say it?
Free Speech is one thing. Blocking people from going to work, school, the hospital, etc., is another.

Advocating death & destruction of the USA or its allies goes beyond free speech, that is incitement to murder/kill and deserves to be addressed.

Ok, so there is a limit to free speech? I thought the 1st amendment was absolute in that their is no limit in what one can say?

I'm not after an argument, this is just something I struggle to get my head round is people calling for pro-whatever protesters be locked up but they want to be free to say what they want....there is a bit of double standards going on I think.

Free Speech is one thing. Blocking people from going to work, school, the hospital, etc., is another.

As I said just now above, the place wasn't my point, probably badly worded initially. I'm talking about the speech element.

I find it hard to say Death to America is free speech coming from the mouth of a foreigner. We have limits and people need to adhere to what free speech really is. It was illegal and without a permit so much for their free speech. I do respect your views but this is not normal protest. These people are punishing Americans and I still say over the rail and learn to swim as far as the Bridge is concerned. I owe those people absolutely nothing and I doubt seriously I would even like one of them. They are not Americans and never will be and those real American dummies doing their bidding are ignorant fools. All those people on the bridge were mostly people brought in by the democrat party to build new party base all over America and give them more representation so they can RULE America. That is what this is all about and nothing more. The fools of America are these younger people who take part in the disgusting display for what, not free speech but just because they have no idea or knowledge about these people they love better than their own true citizens.

I don't know mate, i think we in the west are drifting towards scenarios where some "free speech" is tolerated and some "free speech" isn't....and I don't think that is good. To me, it's all in or people will start setting arbitary limits and thats not good IMO.

Free Speech is Free Speech. Having people chant “Death to America”, after they have escaped their previous $h1thole and are now protected by the freedoms they have found there is infuriating, but Free Speech must always be protected.

I don't know... to me free speech means that I can say what I want and there might be consequences after, if I exercise my right and tell bomb jokes at the airport terminal or call for death and destruction for a certain group of people.

Ok, so there is a limit to free speech? I thought the 1st amendment was absolute in that their is no limit in what one can say?

I'm not after an argument, this is just something I struggle to get my head round is people calling for pro-whatever protesters be locked up but they want to be free to say what they want....there is a bit of double standards going on I think.

Free Speech is Free Speech. Having people chant “Death to America”, after they have escaped their previous $h1thole and are now protected by the freedoms they have found there is infuriating, but Free Speech must always be protected.

US Supreme Court in Brandenburg v. Ohio, 1969:
[Our] decisions have fashioned the principle that the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not allow a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or cause such action.
It is my understanding that the US Constitution only fully safeguards the rights of those with US citizenship, not those of foreign citizens within the US. Everyone else

Last edited:
Not on the Golden Gate Bridge or any other public thoroughfare , they blocked airport entrance's and other places and kept people from their jobs, throw them over the rail. Most are not Americans but people we have graciously allowed to come here and assimilate. They have now become subject to be deported should they be immigrates. Or I should say if we still have anyone left that obeys our laws working in immigration which I seriously doubt. Our country is now S_it from being so kind. If they care more about the country they all fled then go back and retake their country and stop demanding things they don't get there.
Fun fact: most of them, like everywhere own citizens, are usually 2nd generation immigrants or anti-establishment "native white" youth. If I remember the law correctly, you can't deport a citizen.
ui... and what do you do with the MAGA monkeys threatening retaliation and a showdown? Deport them to Alabama for shithole coutry?

Bombardirovka:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.