Politics All Things Trump

Well I can tell Kelly and Bannon have never had to put together a job work plan for anything they have ever done.
F@#* me with the way they are overreacting im surprised they aren't registered democrats.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They are not overreacting though.

What happened is a pretty huge deal, in itself, but also sets a very dangerous precedent.
Well I can tell Kelly and Bannon have never had to put together a job work plan for anything they have ever done.
F@#* me with the way they are overreacting im surprised they aren't registered democrats.
Do you believe Holder is different than Bannon or any other Republican ? If you want to hold people in contempt of congress you might start with a sitting AG refusing and work your way down to the targeted opposite party members. I can see intelligent people being questioned and disrespected by the likes of that barfly or any other of those twits.

SOP on a "documents dispute" is to phone a rep and say, "Can we send one of our clerks over to pick up those docs, while we sort this out?' That's SOP. Which, BTW was agreed to.

What isn't SOP is sending a large and HEAVILY armed SWAT force to the residence of a former POTUS, ready to shoot it out with the Secret Service, ready to kill bystanders and perhaps Trump himself and having a plan for mass combat casualties.

We have traitors among us.

Last edited:

Or, you know, Mugabe, Maduro, pol Pot, etc...

:eek:

Or, you know, Mugabe, Maduro, pol Pot, etc...

:eek:
Goldman is as crooked and corrupt as they come. And that's saying something in DC.

Wow, in the South Bronx....

30,000 people in the South Bronx in line to see Trump.

And that's relevant to the Trump thread, because...?

Don't try to make sense of it, I'm sticking with the "Putin told him to" narrative.

He doesn't like Putin either iirc.

In fact I recall he espoused the theories Trump was an agent from the Kremlin.

So, probably more basic TDS.

Don't know what is worse, TDS from Americans or TDS from Europeans. Considering Europeans know as much, if not less, about US policies than Americans and are, broadly, not affected by them.

That picture she holds, is of her Army veteran son who was murdered by an Illegal Alien.

He doesn't like Putin either iirc.

In fact I recall he espoused the theories Trump was an agent from the Kremlin.

So, probably more basic TDS.

Don't know what is worse, TDS from Americans or TDS from Europeans. Considering Europeans know as much, if not less, about US policies than Americans and are, broadly, not affected by them.
See, that's how clever he is. Putin told him, do my bidding, but make it look like we are not friends. ;)

When AOC speaks, it's obvious there is minimal neural activity going on in there...

1716557274332.png