Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

picdump678_0856qkeh.jpg

Nice font, though. That's hand-drawn.

picdump677_012tbkfo.jpg

Photo in mucks post above.
LOL,

1. Here's what you should think. (you is racist)
2. Listen to someone else deemed an 'expert' by someone else to learn the 'truth.' (no need to think for oneself)
3. Don't spread it because you are racist (refer to #1) or you'll get a label. ie 'spreader.'
4 Change= Be the way we say you should be or else you're a racist 'spreader' and not part of the solution. ie 'Deplorable'

If you won't do what we say (1-4), then you should just die and here are a couple of ways to achieve this.

Just do what we say, and you'll be safe and not persecuted, otherwise......... it's curtains for you..... you racist covid spreader.

i'll just leave this here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Photo in mucks post above.
LOL,

1. Here's what you should think. (you is racist)
2. Listen to someone else deemed an 'expert' by someone else to learn the 'truth.' (no need to think for oneself)
3. Don't spread it because you are racist (refer to #1) or you'll get a label. ie 'spreader.'
4 Change= Be the way we say you should be or else you're a racist 'spreader' and not part of the solution. ie 'Deplorable'

If you won't do what we say (1-4), then you should just die and here are a couple of ways to achieve this.

Just do what we say, and you'll be safe and not persecuted, otherwise......... it's curtains for you..... you racist covid spreader.
Truth be told I didn't expect better from that goodie two shoes up there; what really gets my blood boiling is the arrogant prick's nerve to tie his crusade to the pandemic.

Not only is it disgusting behaviour after almost half a million deaths, it's also a heinous attempt to divert credibility from virology – an actual science – to the cultural marxist ideas dressing as bogus science that've been gaining traction amongst so-called intellectuals.

You can't be a self-declared virologist. You can't move the goal posts within the discipline or not abide by the rules of the game, proven a billion times over by logic and observation. You won't get anywhere without backing up your claims and findings by way of proof. And no respectable virologist has ever used the word "must" over the past few months.

What I'm saying is, no "racism expert" would ever stand the test of scientific principles. Which happens to be why the cultural marxists have increased their efforts to bring the STEM fields to heel. Logic and empiricism are the natural enemies of every ideologue.

Finland just turned intersectionalist.

Minister of interior:

"Government just decided about new equality progam. Ambition is much higher than in previous governments and the driving force is intersectional #feminism that recognizes different forms of discrimination.

It's time to make Finland a leader in equality! "

I actually read the program (30 pages). Most of it I have no quarrel about. Who would be against combating domestic violence or bullying?

However some irks are that I have are "large and mid-sized listed companies should have boards consisting of 40% of both* genders". *The lingo is still few years behind.

On one hand they note how much worse boys are doing in schools and higher education. They aim to fix that by "limit gender differences in education relating to coding and tech". Are they going to fund more education on those fields to let more women in, or are they simply going to drive guys out, making the education differences even higher?

They recognize that birth rate of 1.35 is sort of a problem and aim to alleviate that by supporting "all sorts of families" and having men spent bigger proportion of the parental leave.

The elephant in the room; that men have to work for government for up to a year for free (in army or civilian service), setting their education back while women get a free pass, is not mentioned.

They also intend to change the definition of rape to follow the swedish model.

Last edited:
The elephant in the room; that men have to work for government for up to a year for free (in army or civilian service), setting their education back while women get a free pass, is not mentioned.
Proposed solution: Do it like the Norwegians (and Israelis for that matter) do. Compulsory military/civilian service for *all* genders. Mil-smile01

Norway only trains small number of conscripts. I don't see it as an improvement. ;)

Adopting the Israeli system would be quite expensive. Most likely solution would be extending the civilian service.

Making it 50/50 while keeping current numbers of conscripts would be bad from military's perspective. Because, let's be frank, women are physically weaker on average so such solution would lead to on average weaker soldiers.

All of these solutions cost money, while no-one seems to be ready to increase defense budget. For political, not defense reasons.

The reason I mentioned it is that these people are for some sort of absolute equality. So obviously from that perspective they should consider conscription. I have no problem with the fact that men are more interested in tech and women are more interested in humanities or that in wartime men bear the arms while women treat the wounded. (too tired to write on average on all necessary points, mn't against voluntary service for women)

In other news, a 27-year-old German stands trial these days for the murder of six of his family members earlier this year. At today's start of the trial the defendant expressed seemingly genuine remorse for the slaying of five of the six victims – but not the sixth: his mother, whom he accused of having abused him severely for his entire life.

The defence has announced it will provide evidence that the woman was convinced her son should be female and forced him to take female growth hormones. She also allegedly showed threatening enough a behaviour towards him for the young man to install an optical barrier in his room that would warn him should she sneek up on him at night.

An expert, the lawyer says, will testify that the mother's actions inflicted a paranoid schizophrenia on his defendant. Turns out that gender isn't a construct. (Source, German)

Ironically, I just came across this news after I'd read reddits updated policies. Notice something?
Reddit is a place for creating community and belonging, not for attacking marginalized or vulnerable groups of people. Everyone has a right to use Reddit free of harassment, bullying, and threats of violence. Communities and people that incite violence or that promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned.

Marginalized or vulnerable groups include, but are not limited to, groups based on their actual and perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or disability. These include victims of a major violent event and their families.

While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate.

Everyone is woke, sjw, and progressive until they have to pay for it out of their own pockets.

Verily Life Sciences, the Alphabet-owned healthcare company, is suspending employee spot bonuses, as reported by Business Insider. The money will be funneled instead to fund diversity and inclusion initiatives. The move frustrated workers, many of whom have been working grueling hours on the company’s COVID-19 testing projects.

In a letter to management obtained by Business Insider, employees said the decision implied these initiatives are not a priority. They wrote: “The use of spot bonuses to subsidize social justice programs such as Healthy@Work for HBCUs [Historically Black colleges and universities], clinical trial recruitment of underrepresented populations, and an internal Product Inclusion group implies that these efforts are charity causes not worthy of their own investment.”

Employees asked that spot bonuses be reinstated and called for the creation of a board of executives and employees to measure progress toward diversity goals. Alphabet, Verily’s parent company, made $46.07 billion in revenue in the fourth quarter of 2019. Because of Alphabet’s strong financial position, diversity and inclusion shouldn’t be hard to invest in, the employees wrote.

Since March, Verily has been scrambling to roll out Project Baseline, a website for people across the United States who want to get tested for COVID-19. President Trump announced the project in a press conference on March 13th, wrongly stating that Google was behind the initiative. The announcement put Project Baseline in the national spotlight, at a time when it was just getting off the ground.

The pressure from this announcement — along with the very real need for COVID-19 testing and screening — resulted in long work hours for Verily employees. “If you’re not working on the weekend, you’re seen as slacking off,” an employee told Business Insider. That made the news about bonuses sting beyond the company’s implied message that diversity didn’t deserve its own investment.

“Verily taking away employee spot bonuses after what many consider to be the most grueling and difficult time of our careers show a lack of recognition,” employees wrote in the letter.

Verily CEO Andrew Conrad is set to meet with staffers from Project Baseline to discuss the letter on Wednesday. Verily did not immediately return a request for comment. In a statement to Business Insider, Verily spokesperson Carolyn Wang defended the company’s decision.

“At this time, we think it’s important we put our money where our mouth is, and direct some of our discretionary funds — such as those typically used to fund a spot bonus program (which is separate and distinct of our annual bonus program) — to bolster our efforts to ensure our products and services are accessible to the people who need them,” she said. “This requires making a few small sacrifices, but why wouldn’t we do that?”

Alphabet-owned Verily suspended employee bonuses to fund diversity initiatives

This woman is a walking Idiot .... The only way she can win is a by rigging the outcome .. Surely they can't be that stupid to continually vote for her

This woman is a walking Idiot .... The only way she can win is a by rigging the outcome .. Surely they can't be that stupid to continually vote for her

yes they are, that stupid.... the other alternative is that they dont care because they have an agenda...

Welcome to the Woke Olympics ..

What I don't get is how those corporations could possibly volunteer to give a bunch of nobodies on the internet the power to dictate their business policies.

They didn't have that power and in truth they don't have it now. 400 likes under a critical Twitter comment don't hurt your business. Businesses know they can't attract everyone.

A place like Domino's, for instance, tailors their recipes to what's going to appeal to the majority of the market. If two thirds of the customers like olives on their pizza and one third doesn't, they're just not going to remove the bloody olives.

Also, I'm quite sure that they grossly overestimate the risk of ignoring or refuting the criticism.

There's a German company called True Fruits, selling smoothies of all things. Began as a small startup if memory serves me right. They took flak once over what was allegedly sexist advertising. They didn't cave in but embraced it, growing bolder and bolder with each new commercial. And the customer loves it! They've become a huge business.

DEAN: “What I want people to know is we actually have to hold him accountable to the American people. You saw his affect yesterday. He was disrespectful, spoke over top of the every one of us. In particular he spoke over women, he was flanked by at least ten staffers; not a person of color among them.”
Let me rephrase that to highlight the totalitarian thinking:

He was flanked by at least ten staffers; not one of them wore the party badge.