FVy3Er7VUAA0GNy?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Near Lysychansk, the commander of the Volat battalion of the Belarusian Kastus Kalinouski regiment, nickname "Brest", was killed while repelling a Russian tank attack. Several other Belarusian volunteers went missing or were taken prisoner. 6 July 2022
FW7qzWXXwAARtLb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

A Georgian reconnaissance unit of the UA 25th Airborne Brigade.

This one in particular has gained some reputation, not only for taking part in several close quarter battles, but also because they were declared dead by Russia, several times now.

GDF25th AirborneUAFs.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! :D

As a simple citizen, I unfortunately do not have the power to change the course of the war. So I wanted to do my part by offering something: a level dedicated to Ukraine, as part of a little game I cerated in the past ("Mister The Killer") ☺️

So here is a way offered to let off steam, in response to the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine. Hope you can have a good time with it ?​

Presentation : Taking advantage of his vacation, our friend The Killer goes for a little walk in Ukraine to pacify the situation... in his own manner! ;)

Dowload: Web Site

Video Let's Play :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(Yes, this is Putin ? )

Ukrainian soldier from the (Sukhoputni Viiska) Ukrainian Ground Forces, looks towards a wheat field, on fire after Russian artillery strikes in the Zaporizhzhia Oblast, southeast Ukraine, July 10th, 2022
m0wqsb6y12b91.jpg

Yury & Dmytro Stasovsky - father and son - fought in the same 93rd motorized brigade. When Dmytro died his father carried his body out of the battlefield.
FXm5N60XoAEnfXn?format=jpg&name=small.jpg