Turkish Army in Fire Free 2017 Practice.

Turkish Air Force and Azerbaijan Air Force in Turaz Practice 2018.

Thanks for contributing our thread but these are already shared by me on the previous pages. So please check the topic before sharing photos like that to avoid any re-post.

@DENO Master I have a question. Which is the company that produced the newer design of uniforms which we started to see with the high level commanders from some time?
View attachment 162647

The new design uniform is currently in low-rate production by the main maintenance & production bases of the Turkish Land Forces but its gonna be produced by the private producers in close future. Also for around 2-3 years it has tested by the high-ranking officers but currently started to distribute among infantry started from the operational units like commando brigades. You can see it from that pic, the commando dude is wearing the new-design uniform while the regular border troopers at back wearing the classic model

2qjhmc2.jpg

And don't get confused with the model which was specially designed for the Army Special Forces (ÖKK) by YDS, (the company which produced boots for British Army also). Its already used by the ÖKK since 2014 and started to change by Gen.2 models.

https://www.ydsshop.com/askeri-elbise-kamuflajli-48d?c=132

Last edited:
Thanks for contributing our thread but these are already shared by me on the previous pages. So please check the topic before sharing photos like that to avoid any re-post.

The new design uniform is currently in low-rate production by the main maintenance & production bases of the Turkish Land Forces but its gonna be produced by the private producers in close future. Also for around 2-3 years it has tested by the high-ranking officers but currently started to distribute among infantry started from the operational units like commando brigades. You can see it from that pic, the commando dude is wearing the new-design uniform while the regular border troopers at back wearing the classic model

2qjhmc2.jpg

And don't get confused with the model which was specially designed for the Army Special Forces (ÖKK) by YDS, (the company which produced boots for British Army also). Its already used by the ÖKK since 2014 and started to change by Gen.2 models.

https://www.ydsshop.com/askeri-elbise-kamuflajli-48d?c=132
Thank you very much for the response! I also have another couple of questions. What is the situation with the uniform with the new camo pattern introduced during Operation Olive Branch (The woodland one representing a little bit the French CCE)? Is it really going to replace the current camo pattern and uniforms becoming the new standard one of the Turkish Land Forces and if so is it going to replace them all or there will be two camo patterns on usage in the Land Forces Command?

Thank you very much for the response! I also have another couple of questions. What is the situation with the uniform with the new camo pattern introduced during Operation Olive Branch (The woodland one representing a little bit the French CCE)? Is it really going to replace the current camo pattern and uniforms becoming the new standard one of the Turkish Land Forces and if so is it going to replace them all or there will be two camo patterns on usage in the Land Forces Command?

According to what I heard from the friends, it's distributing only in new issue winter clothes for the commandos ( BDU with thick fabric + softshell + winter jacket). Also armed forces officials stated that the current camo is gonna remain in service for spesific enviroments and condutions so this brings us to conclude that they introduced them as winter camo and the current one as summer camo, same with the gore-tex (for winter) and non-goretex (for summer) boots but its just my two cents. :)

According to what I heard from the friends, it's distributing only in new issue winter clothes for the commandos ( BDU with thick fabric + softshell + winter jacket). Also armed forces officials stated that the current camo is gonna remain in service for spesific enviroments and condutions so this brings us to conclude that they introduced them as winter camo and the current one as summer camo, same with the gore-tex (for winter) and non-goretex (for summer) boots but its just my two cents. :)
Thank you very much again!

Turkish Stars NF-5A/B aerobatics planes with TurAF 222th Cargo Fleet A400M ATLAS

46039621801_b66dddc294_o.jpg

And with TurAF E-7T Wedgetail AEW&C aircraft

31220232967_5d16831cef_h.jpg

Army Commandos during combat trainings

46175116431_2be904af2c_h.jpg

46175116871_34c8a0d042_h.jpg

45276051295_b9cf795b10_h.jpg

Notice the soldier seen at back bearing the MKEK KNT-76. The DMR version of the MPT-76 introduced as a replacement of SVD and G3ZF in Turkish military service short time ago.

34gsn46.jpg

Land Forces Commando trainings

31264112327_271acedea6_h.jpg

46234035572_6857d1e140_h.jpg

45290451475_43d44a3b63_h.jpg

45628841854_dbec328cc5_h.jpg

45628841514_19c40a3ae1_h.jpg

2l8bt43.jpg

33ynoe9.jpg

Official format of the Land Forces basic issue combat clothing that includes new type service uniform and knee-pads

axohtl.jpg

2qty69h.jpg

Gore-Tex cold weather variant of the new camo that is used by a cadet during training in that photo

2zhnom1.jpg

Land forces engineering corps mobile bridging trainings...

spay49.jpg

8xpukn.jpg

nchzxc.jpg

a1ljpf.jpg

ml42rr.jpg

nv3wvs.jpg

1zn38ya.jpg

qs1u39.jpg

Defence Minister Akar (ex-commander in chief) visit to Turkish trrops deployed to Qatar

24q46eb.jpg

35aljwx.jpg

9sf0k6.jpg

Last edited:
Turkish Navy Gabya Class Frigates (Ex-USN Oliver Hazard Perry Class) F-494 TCG Gökçeada and F-492 TCG Gemlik PASSEX with USN Alreigh Burke Class Destroyer USS Donald S. Cook in Eastern Mediterranean.

2r5e2x2.jpg

16c53yv.jpg

23wp2tg.jpg

j7xq3a.jpg

Another ship of the same class, F-497 TCG Göksu is seen with aselsan ÇAFRAD AESA radar prototype located on her helicopter deck for sea trials which was originally developing for TF2000 class AAW frigates. The Gabya ships of the Turkish navy Have already received Smart-S radar, Mk.41 8 cell VLS launcher for ESSM & Harpoon and modern combat control electronics under the GENESIS modernization (Turkish equivelant of AEGIS). So that makes her the most suitable platform to integrate and test the ÇAFRAD radar with all the new electronics and weapon systems.

10z7kpe.jpg

24q47md.jpg

First successful Aselsan ÇAFRAD radar guided ESSM fire from the vessel which shot a target drone.

2uiuq0x.jpg

Another new toy for the Navy. One of the first five delivered Bayraktar TB2 vessel launched UCAV for Turkish Navy. TurAF already has around 30 operational units of these which became very useful during inter-border security operations done in Iraq and Syria.

345hu9k.jpg

And last but not least, building process of first vessel of the Anadolu class LHD TCG Anadolu from the Sedef Shipyards. they are planning to launch her at least untill the mid 2019. Although Anadolu Class is accepted as LPD by Turkish Navy It's design is based on Spanish Navantia's L-61 Juan Carlos LHD. Two ship have commissioned by Turkish Navy named "Anadolu" (Anatolia) and "Trakya" (Thracia).

2iapz83.jpg

ĞPhotos from the defence minister Akar's visit to ISAF troops in Kabul-Afghanistan

2rxywig.jpg

49209660_10216474855202468_5501457797386076160_n.jpg

23hw3k7.jpg

ff8ho1.jpg

2vdii5d.jpg

Trainings of the Turkish Navy EOD troops (SAS)

44627489770_8a74068043_b.jpg

31359219367_dacb061cab_b.jpg

Land Forces officer cateds during "Ataturk Garrison Run" within the 99th anniversary of the arrival of the founder of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk in Ankara .

f4it60.jpg

31546821727_086308fdd7_b.jpg

45573510295_af7021c1f2_b.jpg

31546821397_5afc2db436_b.jpg

31546822367_1fe0646b5f_b.jpg

Photos of the Land Forces 9th Border Infantry Brigade from Kars being transferred to Şanlıurfa near Turkey-Syria border...

24g7doi.jpg

2diio06.jpg

szgbit.jpg

34yqvli.jpg

287j1wh.jpg

igwzzm.jpg

v4b3f7.jpg

Gendarmerie Special Forces testing the STM DAR through the wall radar

k0muki.jpg

j5a0cw.jpg

168hs0h.jpg

2e67f44.jpg
Master can you tell us what are the things which we see put on some of the barrels on the first picture? Some claiming suppressors but what do you say? I think I see muzzle cover on one of the rifles but can't say anything about the longer ones.

Master can you tell us what are the things which we see put on some of the barrels on the first picture? Some claiming suppressors but what do you say? I think I see muzzle cover on one of the rifles but can't say anything about the longer ones.
I think they are just Muzzle covers :)

They are using foam covers taken from the 40mm grenade cases to protect the muzzle and inside barrel from any outside materials, espeically dirt and snow in winter. Some also uses balloons and even condoms for the same purpose.

impressive at all....
@DENO I Thought the forces deployed to Syria use the newer MPT 76, are tthe units mixed with them and older G3 models?
and what about the new camo? It has not been so long the new standard camo came up, so they are planning to use new camo again ( type of CCe French and Woodland?)

thumbs_b_c_0cafbdda0e97ee4ab8f64e314215a306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: