Mil News Syria Air Strikes: Raf Tornado Jets Carry Out Bombing

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
RAF Tornado jets have carried out their first air strikes against the self-styled Islamic State in Syria, the Ministry of Defence has confirmed.

Four Tornados from RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus took part in the operation soon after MPs voted to approve bombing.

The "successful" strikes hit the IS-controlled Omar oil fields in eastern Syria, the defence secretary said.

But PM David Cameron said the campaign would take time, saying "we're going to need to be patient and persistent".

BBC Read More.......

That's great news but more will be needed for it to succeed like boots on the ground (local boots I hope)

Yes I for one don't want to see too many British soldiers out there, let them fight the evil that is ISIS themselves, with our assistance of course.
I suppose the allied forces (if we can call them that) first need to decide who the feck the common enemy is

I suppose the allied forces (if we can call them that) first need to decide who the feck the common enemy is

Something like this you mean?

Ha Ha last pic very funny. But can we trust the indigenous people to follow through and maintain the momentum against these ISIS scum turds