Mil News Anna Campbell’s death in Syria

Black Pawn

Banned
MI.Net Member
British volonteer in YPG, Anna Campbell was killed by Turkish forces in Afrin.
save_20180319_201458-jpeg.7482

Most News articles I have read state "The humanitarian sympathy she showed by leaving Britain to fight for the Kurds should not be dismissed"
I dont know if that is the big news mis reporting the situation but it is my understanding that Humanitarianism does not include killing others.

My understanding is that Humanitarianism is to be concerned with or seeking to promote human welfare of all humans regardless of the side they fight. Anna Campbell could have chosen many other areas of humanity to focus her efforts on and yet she chose to fight and kill other humans and I cannot help but have a sense irony.

I also read "Anna is a woman who seemed to have more humanity in her little finger than the whole of the international community," I'm sorry to point out that killing others whatever the cause is not indicative of a Humanitarian.

I feel for her family, I really do but the positive hype being spun by the worlds Media is wrong in so many ways and will only serve to send more of our impressionable young people to fight other peoples wars without any UN mandate or authority.

None of this is meant to decry the memory of Anna, just felt it needed saying.

RIP Anna, my condolences to your family

Here is an article from the BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43453292

He said his daughter had been involved in human rights activism in the UK and it was the Kurdish aim of creating a democratic society in the wake of IS that inspired her to join them.
From Human rights to foreign fighter, both are miles apart.

Friends of Ms Campbell in Syria told the BBC she was killed by Turkish airstrikes, describing her as a feminist with "sincerity and courage" who wanted to fight for women's liberation in the Middle East.
Does not describe a Humanitarian but rather a 'foreign Fighter'

Its just so funny to me how everywhere in Europe, leftist join the fight with the YPG/PKK to help them with their idea of creating a nation while at home they despise the idea of a nation in general.

Agreed, In the UK at least we have the leftys belittling the UK, trying to tell us how wrong it is to have pride in your Nation and attempting to highlight how wrong our system is. If these people were ever put in a position where they had to fight for their surval, they would soon see things differently..

And if our system is so wrong why do so many people from all over the world want to be here?... I know the answer, do you ?

Another British citizens, killed in the lines of YPG (from right to left). RIP.
save_20180322_062845-jpeg.7486

Last edited:
Agreed, In the UK at least we have the leftys belittling the UK, trying to tell us how wrong it is to have pride in your Nation and attempting to highlight how wrong our system is. If these people were ever put in a position where they had to fight for their surval, they would soon see things differently..
Yes, in Russia this role is played mostly by righties. In fact, there were millions of lefties, fought and killed for idea of the World's Revolution.

And if our system is so wrong why do so many people from all over the world want to be here?... I know the answer, do you ?
Mild climate, emigration-friendly laws, English language, gates to the West?

Whatever their motives were, they fought because they thought it was the right and noble thing to do. While in other cases I principaly don't agree, I respect that and they were not terrorists. So Rest in Peace.