Mi.Net Supporter
Poland
Recovery of Soyuz capsule.

TASS_SOR_7498.jpg
TASS_SOR_7317.jpg
017IMG_2850V1.jpg
015IMG_2614V1.jpg
soyuz space capsule recovery 1.jpg

@Conhoon I duplicated your Soyuz posts to a new thread here, hope thats ok.
The thread has been created in your username too.
Great pics that complement this forum well :)

US, Russian astronauts safe after emergency landing

U.S. astronaut Nick Hague, right and Russian cosmonaut Alexey Ovchinin, member of the main crew of the expedition to the International Space Station (ISS), walk prior to the launch of Soyuz MS-10 space ship at the Russian leased Baikonur cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018. (AP Photo/Dmitri Lovetsky, Pool)

BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan (AP) — Two astronauts from the U.S. and Russia were safe after an emergency landing Thursday in the steppes of Kazakhstan following the failure of a Russian booster rocket carrying them to the International Space Station.

NASA astronaut Nick Hague and Roscosmos' Alexei Ovchinin lifted off as scheduled at 2:40 p.m. (0840 GMT; 4:40 a.m. EDT) Thursday from the Russia-leased Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan atop a Soyuz booster rocket. Roscosmos and NASA said the three-stage Soyuz booster suffered an emergency shutdown of its second stage. The capsule jettisoned from the booster and went into a ballistic descent, landing at a sharper than normal angle.

It's time to end cooperation with Roscosmos. This organization is a butt of jokes even in Russia. This is what happens when "loyal" people instead of competent ones are put in charge. The chief of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin at one point stated that American are welcome to use trampoline to get into space, and Elon Musk are stealing Russian (not Soviet, mind you) ideas.

it is necessary to be thankful that nothing happened that to regret, the loss of the equipment is surpassable, the one of the lives of the men no.
I did not understand the part of Roscosmos, the end of cooperation with the United States and Elon Musk, could you explain me better?

it is necessary to be thankful that nothing happened that to regret, the loss of the equipment is surpassable, the one of the lives of the men no.
I did not understand the part of Roscosmos, the end of cooperation with the United States and Elon Musk, could you explain me better?

https://www.space.com/25718-russian-official-us-trampolines-space.html

http://www.parabolicarc.com/2018/10/07/russia-china-soyuz-cost-cut/

Oh yeah, I forgot how Rogozin accused US Astronauts of sabotage.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/rus...ately-says-space-chief-dmitry-rogozin-1925756

A little dated but still recent..

Expedition 57 Flight Engineer Nick Hague of NASA, top, and Flight Engineer Alexey Ovchinin of Roscosmos, wave farewell prior to boarding the Soyuz MS-10 spacecraft for launch, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. Hague and Ovchinin will spend the next six months living and working aboard the International Space Station. Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)

The Soyuz MS-10 spacecraft is launched with Expedition 57 Flight Engineer Nick Hague of NASA and Flight Engineer Alexey Ovchinin of Roscosmos, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. During the Soyuz spacecraft's climb to orbit, an anomaly occurred, resulting in an abort downrange. The crew was quickly recovered and is in good condition. Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)

the road to space is still in experimentation and error, luckily mistakes are not paid now with lives