Mil News Putin enemy found dead in London

The Hood

Mi Corporal
MI.Net Member
Putin enemy found dead in London eight days after Skripal poisoning, as counter-terror police launch investigation

TELEMMGLPICT000157316720_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkiN9xHu8HFfxkU2bHtFvfVVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

Nikolai Glushkov, a close ally of Putin critic Boris Berezovsky, died at the age of 69 CREDIT: LINKED IN

Counter terrorism police have launched an investigation into the ‘unexplained’ death of a Russian business partner of Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Putin’s arch enemy.

Nikolai Grushkov, 69, was found dead at his home in New Malden in south London on Monday evening.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...man-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/

OK, OK go on then Russia, tell us how innocent you are now. You are definitely responsibly. I wonder why the world feels so....... Its because it can't be any coincidence. I dont give a **** if you kill all your so called traitors to your country, just don't do it on my turf, endangering my people.

I expect numerous negative responses but don't really care

He was living in England for many years, he was nothing that matters. And somebody killed him right before elections in Russia, and at the time of paedophilic scandal in UK, and in discussion about confiscation of Russian money and unjustified court decisions about Russian companies...
Theresa May really wants to kill the goose that lays golden eggs (Russian business in Britain), and for this goal she will kill any amount of British citizens. Does she do it because of her own will, and her own ideas of "independance" or because of some foreign influence - it is the question.
But charging Russian state in agression is not very good idea.
There are very interesting book:
save_20180314_101232-jpeg.7467

Magnus Clark, "Elimination of Britain in the nuclear war".

Last edited:
OK, OK go on then Russia, tell us how innocent you are now

Well as repulsive a book that is @The Hood you did encourage a response from our Russian Members

@Black Pawn I understand your point about Theresa May etc but what the hell is a book about the destruction of Great Britain in a Nuclear war got to do with the subject matter here?

@Black Pawn I understand your point about Theresa May etc but what the hell is a book about the destruction of Great Britain in a Nuclear war got to do with the subject matter here?
In my personal understanding of the things, if one country officially charge another country in agression, especially by prohibited weapon it is very close to the open declaration of war. I'm not sure that there will be many allies who will support you in such war without good proves of the "Russian agression".

I think you are misreading the situation

There is a difference In an act of aggression on a countrys soil and an act of aggression against a country, the latter will require such a declaration but the former most likely will not.

You really need to get off you nuclear war soap box, it really is tiresome