Question? I can't find the title of a creepy animated film from the 1990s

nemipuka_

Mi Colonel
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
One time as a kid, I watched an animated movie on television (TV1000 if I remember correctly). There were no subtitles then and I was very young, so my memory about it is pretty poor. But I know for sure that it was certainly not intended for children.
So the main characters are two tall men dressed in raincoats who looked like brothers, I mean like twins. They traveled almost all the time because there was some psycho on their heels with a half-rotten face. Along the way they come across an old man traveling in a caravan with his dog who decides to help them. At some point in the plot the old man and the dog died (the caravan explodes with them inside). One of the brothers also dies. In the end, the last survivor decides to face the enemy in a lethal battle and defeats him, but as he is badly wounded, he also dies, transform into angel and fly off to heaven where he is greeted by his brother, the old man and the dog.
The atmosphere of the film was very depressing, with rain all the time, a lot violence and blood. There was rain even in Paradise when the brothers reunited among the clouds. And it wasn't some sort of Japanese anime as you might think, no, the style was more like Radiohead's Paranoid Android, and the soundtrack sounds in my head just the same.
Like I said, I've watched it a long time ago and I don't remember anything more, but lately I've been thinking more and more about this S**t, and if anyone has any idea what the title is, I'll be grateful to hear it.

There's probably a support group for you, somewhere!

Thank you!

hqdefault.jpg

But seriously, if anyone have any idea what the title is, it would be most appreciated. I didn't dream that stuff after going to bed with suicidal thoughts, it was an actual movie I saw on TV long time ago.