Crime Dutch police find container prison, torture chambers

Fish&Chips

Mi Major General
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Police in the Netherlands investigating an encrypted cell phone network have now found several shipping containers that were converted into prison cells and torture chambers. The "instruments" included dentists' chairs and soundproof walls. This stuff could have come right out of a movie. o_O

Some 800 arrests have already been made across Europe regarding the EncroChat network of cell phones.

There has been a huge increase lately of Mexicans working in drug labs producing crystal meth here due to the laughable sentencing compared to the US and Mexico. In one case they had converted an entire riverboat into a drug factory. The number of drive-by shootings and other underworld killings has spiked massively in recent years. Meanwhile the political reaction (if any) of the (on paper) center right government is a joke.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There has been a huge increase lately of Mexicans working in drug labs producing crystal meth here due to the laughable sentencing compared to the US and Mexico. In one case they had converted an entire riverboat into a drug factory. The number of drive-by shootings and other underworld killings has spiked massively in recent years. Meanwhile the political reaction (if any) of the (on paper) center right government is a joke.
Thanks for the video. This development has apparently never really made it to the news over here. I've found a feature article from 2018 where NL is called the greatest producer of meth in Europe, but at the same time they cite De Volkskrant with the "totally crazy global war on drugs" that only spiked up the prices, increased the demand and is useless anyway, etc. Other than that though, you don't get to hear much about this problem right across our western border.

Maybe you guys are too focused on our war on drugs
you guys, ( Duterte) seem to have the right idea. I dont know what you personally think about him, and from an ignorant outsiders view (mine) he seems to genuinely have the best interests of his fellow countrymen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have heard nothing about this. Actual real foreign national Mexicans? well I guess the cartels are good businessmen if nothing else...diversification is the name of the game, gotta have as many income streams as possible...

I have heard nothing about this. Actual real foreign national Mexicans? well I guess the cartels are good businessmen if nothing else...diversification is the name of the game, gotta have as many income streams as possible...

The people running the drug lab in the riverboat mentioned earlier were flown in from Mexico. Also several busts have been made in labs where Mexican and US nationals were arrested.

you guys, ( Duterte) seem to have the right idea. I dont know what you personally think about him, and from an ignorant outsiders view (mine) he seems to genuinely have the best interests of his fellow countrymen.
He is ok, and yes he does but sometimes the pills you have to take are a bit bitter for most people. He just needs to shut up sometimes.

As for the drug war, yes the mexican Cartels and other cartels are expanding globally, taking advantage of the inability of law enforcement agencies to be limited to withing their nations. This was the problem and why we went over drive.

Dutch police announces the uncovering of the largest cocaïne wash plant in it's history. An entire equestrian facility had been converted into a drug factory including sleeping accommodations. 17 people were arrested including 13 Colombians. The plant is estimated to be capable of producing 150-200 kg a day.