1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Intro Hi Troops

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Joe Potter, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Joe Potter United Kingdom

Joe Potter Mi Recruit MI.Net Member

For several years I have been trying to identify the unnamed graves of Luftwaffe airmen that are buried in England and France, and have had a few resolved and given named gravestones, but the number of provable cases is now very few, is anyone interested in this subject?

Jack-Sparrow, Bombardier and The Hood like this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Hi @Joe Potter and welcome to MI.Net

I am interested in the subject, its always great to see soldiers recognised and identified in this way regardless of their country of origin or who's side they fought.

Take a look at this media category
    https://www.militaryimages.net/media/categories/war-graves-and-memorial-project.41/

Also we have a husband and wife team who have the same interests , they are @28th61st & @28TH61ST+ONE click either of their usernames and then click albums in the profile. they have loads of albums covering this subject

Jack-Sparrow and The Hood like this.
  3. Bombardier

In fact on looking myself at the albums of @28TH61ST+ONE she has an album that meets your needs
    https://www.militaryimages.net/media/albums/german-forces-war-graves.629/

So assuming you would like to share your hard work with us and I hope you do, you could create an album of photos in our media, create a thread in the forums here or both, by the latter I mean you could upload your photos to the media, use the code provided with each image and post the photos into a thread specifically for that subject. :)

Jack-Sparrow likes this.
  4. Bombardier

5. Jack-Sparrow United Kingdom

Jack-Sparrow Mi Corporal MI.Net Member

How do you do Sir and welcome :)

Bombardier likes this.