Intro Greetings!

Bundu Basher

Mi Corporal
MI.Net Member
Hi to all on the Military Images site!
(And what a really good site it is!)

I was born in the United Kingdom but grew up in South Africa, returning to the land of my birth in 2003.

I served in the South African Defence Force (SADF), seeing active service in South West Africa and Angola.

...perhaps it is time somebody added a touch of South African flavour to the site...! LOLcamo;

welcome mate, I have old mates from down your way.
Enjoy the site!
Z

Welcome buddy, a touch ot the South African flavour would be very welcome camo; :rolleyes:

Hi And welcome to the site, see youv'e all ready found the Gallery, love the collection of badges i've not seen them before.

Bombardier said:
Welcome buddy, a touch ot the South African flavour would be very welcome camo; :rolleyes:

Thanks Bomby!
I thought the South African flavour deserved a come-back!

Drone_pilot said:
Hi And welcome to the site, see youv'e all ready found the Gallery, love the collection of badges i've not seen them before.
Thanks Drone!

Got many more... after all South Africa had a fairly well established military force in the old SADF..

Bill Farnie said:
Oh boy … Bantu was an unintentional typo … I hope no one takes offense

Bill, I've been called worse (and mostly intentionally as well!) solaf
No offence taken this side...

Your avatar

Howzit BB,
you are using the banner of my website http://www.sa-soldier.com as your avatar. You have also posted the image to your gallery, making it downloadable to everyone. That's a copyright infringement. Please remove that image immediately.
Thanks
James Dekker
Webmaster of SA-Soldier.com

SA-Soldier. I take your point about Copyright, infact it is something I try to be very stringent about. I have removed the Avatar and the image from our Galleries.
I doubt that Bundu Basher intended any offence infact it is clear that he was assisting your site with some publicity. (which I have no problem with.

Bundu mate, you will need a new avatar buddy.

Oooops!

SA-Soldier said:
Howzit BB,
you are using the banner of my website http://www.sa-soldier.com as your avatar. You have also posted the image to your gallery, making it downloadable to everyone. That's a copyright infringement. Please remove that image immediately.
Thanks
James Dekker
Webmaster of SA-Soldier.com

Howzit James!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

My apologies if I I infinged your copyrights... it was not intended! :eek:
(I thought your R4 with the old flag was far better than anything I had seen before and decided it would make a cool avatar for me in this forum.)

Bombardier,

Ta for removing it promptly and apologies to you if I caused any problems for MIi.netsolthum

no sweat

Howzit BB, I didn't really want to sound off "in public". I would have contacted you personally, had I found your email address, but as I couldn't locate it here, I had no choice. Sorry about that!

I Dig this site, and will introduce myself and post some SADF pics shortly.

solthum