Intro Greetings from North Somerset

Dreadnought

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi guys,
I joined the forum after I Googled Howitzer M110 A2. I did that because I have a foot long model of a M107 that I tried to make look British! I served with 39 Heavy Regt RA at Dempsey Barracks from 1984 - 1988 in 56 Battery and I left just as we got MLRS. After that I did my last year of regular army service at 27 Field in Topcliffe, N.Yorkshire (FH70's). I joined the TA just before the Falklands kicked off in early 1982 with 104 Lt AD Regt RA (Blowpipe) and this experience confirmed my military interests. Then in 1996 I did TA service as an infanteer with RGBW (ex Glosters) until 2000. A glutton for punishment perhaps, but I remember blaming the Discovery channel for renewing my interest and the hopes of being given some decent webbing. I'm 55 years old now and have some good memories, but where has the time gone? Now I'm here I'll read a few more threads and hopefully contribute something of interest to you all.
Cheers,
Nick

Welcome Nick, and don’t be shy about contributing to the forums. No shortage of threads of interest.