Funny Funny pictures & Video

The legendary Louis de Funés!

Intentionally posted this one because of a recent discussion with a few German friends, basically: the French were quick enough after WW2 to make fun and sometimes even ridicule our army’s debacle facing the Wehrmacht; or just to ridicule the Nazi/fascist ideologies like Louis de Funès here. As soon as the 1950s some movies were released, dramas about the German occupation (La traversée de Paris) or a decade later with the aforementioned Louis, but this time in the comedic genre.

Intentionally posted this one because of a recent discussion with a few German friends, basically: the French were quick enough after WW2 to make fun and sometimes even ridicule our army’s debacle facing the Wehrmacht; or just to ridicule the Nazi/fascist ideologies like Louis de Funès here. As soon as the 1950s some movies were released, dramas about the German occupation (La traversée de Paris) or a decade later with the aforementioned Louis, but this time in the comedic genre.

As a kid, La Grande Vadrouille was my favorite movie growing up. I think I watched it 6 or 7 times.

As a kid, La Grande Vadrouille was my favorite movie growing up. I think I watched it 6 or 7 times.

Yes, that was a good one. You got me curious though but I assume you were raised elsewhere than in the US? I doubt the regular US channels would air this movie back then and much less now...

tumblr-pnczrp2glv1u1vkloo1-640.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Out of these youtube comparisons this must be most relevant...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Could be useful for hunting. Would never wear them down main street though.