Photos Counter Terror and Special Mission / Operations Units

Mexican Army SF during Fuerzas Comando 2016 competition in Peru.
PpYJpf0.jpg

Mexican Navy FES (Special Forces)
FpnblYA.jpg

eRM5GlW.jpg

I second. DENO can you give us more info. What brand of the headset and adapter is/are that?

Its the ops-core RAC headset which currently is not that common compared to 3M Peltor and MSA Sordin models (and the most expensive one among them I guess ). They have bought in tandem with the ops-core FAST helmets for Turkish Army SF. Altough the other Turkish SF units such as Naval Commandos and EOD (SAT/SAS) and Gendarmerie SF (JÖAK) using 3M ComTac models for their ops-core helmets.

t6cisk.jpg

http://www.ops-core.com/rac-headset/

Last edited:
BOPE

Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais (BOPE) literally "Special Police Operations Battalion") or BOPE is a Special Police unit of the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State (PMERJ) in Brazil. Due to the nature of crime in favelas, BOPE units have extensive experience in urban warfare as well as progression in confined and restricted environments. It also utilizes equipment deemed more powerful than traditional civilian law enforcement.

BOPE of PMERJ is one of the best known units of its kind among Brazil's military police organizations. Military Police of Alagoas and Santa Catarina states also call their tactical units BOPE, while the military police of the Federal District, Piauí, and Rio Grande do Sul states call their forces "Special Operations Battalion(s)" ("Batalhão de Operações Especiais" or "BOE").

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44307611

SBU counterintelligence best operation ever.

Here is the arrest of the Russian terrorist cell leader.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Srry for some reason the site's been lagging for me.

That is some serious deliberate ruse man. Really well done.

I hope he stays safe.

Last edited: