Politics All Things Trump

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think I count, because I realized Trump was a bum before the election in 2016.

But being a lifelong R and in a R state, I voted for Trump.

I left the President blank in 2020.

I will be voting against Trump --even if it means voting for a D-- in 2024.

Why... Trump promised to end the deficit. Instead he increased it in his first budget.

Trump promised to limit government power. Instead he tried to increase the power of the President.

Plus his moral failings.

Then, after the election, he spread lies about Democracy, and led the insurrection.

Trump is a hardcore bad guy in the story of American Democracy and American freedom.

I am glad Trump happened. It forced me to examine the Republican Party. I was able to realize that there are good and moral and ethical Democrats. Just like there are a small number of Republicans who are good and ethical humans.

I still support gun rights.

But I want abortion to be safe, legal, and rare. The ramifications are a woman having to report a miscarriage when abortion isn't legal. Thats not a small-government limited-government ideal.

But now I can see that we need to worry about the environment, civil rights, and police have way, way too much power.

If a patient dies on a doctors table, with the doctor trying to save the patient, the doctor is investigated and can lose their license. A police officer kills a suspect through obvious error, and nothing happens. That can't all work like that if our democracy is going to work. Police in the US has far far too much power.

Trump had stacks of Police guarding the white house during BLM in 2020. But none when the House and Senate were to ratify the 2020 election. That is an obvious statement on Trumps part. When -Trump- feared armed police were stacked deep. With Democracy on the line, Trump limited the police.
That is what is called a RINO, Republican In Name Only. Seen plenty of them in YT comments. Even more often it's people who have never voted Republican in their lives. Explaining how they won't vote for Trump because the Republican party is against late term abortion, sex change operations for children and LGBT propaganda in primary schools and for gun rights, law enforcement, small government, individual freedom instead of government interference etc.

Republicans, conservatives, in name only. Posers, political activists trying to trick actual Republicans into not voting.

Because if the conservative values are so dear to your heart you might not vote, but you'd never vote Democrat, the exact polar opposite of your entire beliefs no matter who the candidate is.

A RINO on reddit?

Nah... that's most likely a Libs/Dems pretending to be one.

Prior to and after 2016 there have been a lot of "walk-away-ers" in the Democrat party, and the Dems were pretty embarrassed about it.
To the point they went on creating Republican "walk-away-ers".

And what betrays these people is how clueless and ignorant they are, in addition to rehashing the usual TDS talking points.

The President does not control Capitol Police, that would be our speaker of the house, then nancy asswipe pelosi.......not President Trump. Extra Police and protection was requested and denied, take it up with the asswipe.
Trump offered Federal troops to guard the Capitol, but the offers were rebuffed by both Pelosi and the governor of DC with biting remarks that it was their jurisdiction and no one else's. The governor of DC held back the National Guard because then nothing would have happened on Jan. 6.

They had set the stage with their friends in the media and no one was to interrupt their show.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think I count, because I realized Trump was a bum before the election in 2016.

But being a lifelong R and in a R state, I voted for Trump.

I left the President blank in 2020.

I will be voting against Trump --even if it means voting for a D-- in 2024.

Why... Trump promised to end the deficit. Instead he increased it in his first budget.

Trump promised to limit government power. Instead he tried to increase the power of the President.

Plus his moral failings.

Then, after the election, he spread lies about Democracy, and led the insurrection.

Trump is a hardcore bad guy in the story of American Democracy and American freedom.

I am glad Trump happened. It forced me to examine the Republican Party. I was able to realize that there are good and moral and ethical Democrats. Just like there are a small number of Republicans who are good and ethical humans.

I still support gun rights.

But I want abortion to be safe, legal, and rare. The ramifications are a woman having to report a miscarriage when abortion isn't legal. Thats not a small-government limited-government ideal.

But now I can see that we need to worry about the environment, civil rights, and police have way, way too much power.

If a patient dies on a doctors table, with the doctor trying to save the patient, the doctor is investigated and can lose their license. A police officer kills a suspect through obvious error, and nothing happens. That can't all work like that if our democracy is going to work. Police in the US has far far too much power.

Trump had stacks of Police guarding the white house during BLM in 2020. But none when the House and Senate were to ratify the 2020 election. That is an obvious statement on Trumps part. When -Trump- feared armed police were stacked deep. With Democracy on the line, Trump limited the police.
oh really?
Schumer, the Clintons, etc, sure seemed to like Trump and consider him a personal friend, back when Trump was a Democrat.

oh really?
Schumer, the Clintons, etc, sure seemed to like Trump and consider him a personal friend, back when Trump was a Democrat.
Well, Viktor Orbán was a soldier here, we knew him ... So you mean to tell me that this means that I now support his ass kissing policy towards the Russians, blocking Sweden's entry into NATO, stealing EU subsidies etc.?

Got up early to feed cats and crank up one of my win 10 machines to see if my update module would start updating. It is broken and now I am installing the assistant tool from redmond. I have a good idea why it stopped working

Anyway, I watched early news and Haley was on attacking Trump and she couldn't wrap her head around anything normal people would. She turned out to be the worst candidate for Republican and honestly if she were elected the democrats would remain in charge, she is a self server and knows she will not ever be elected. I get tired of hearing this russia russia russia BS, she is hillary number 2...

Trump equated himself to Navalny. Which the left think is rediculous because that makes them Putin.... but lets be honest if Navalny quit he's alive and if Trump quit he would not have 20+ trials.

Latest on the fanni removal, it seems the sitting judge in the hearing was a donor to fanni's election run, and his wife also donated. Now the sums seem trivial but this was done during his tenure with the DoJ in 2020. It seems that if you are democrat and work in the DoJ you get a welcome call by someone that tells you that you have to give donations to democrats IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED TO JUDGE. That would seem to be the case. Never the less what ever the reason be it personal or forced he is sure to be removed also due to being prejudiced. You would think we had some conservative judges but this seems to be a problem for this nation and a standard or law needs to be instituted to stop this two tier system or we're all doomed. It seems no one is truly worthy of these positions, they really don't rule on the legal issues they rule on party lines. We'll wait and see if this guy is a good judge or a bad judge, at least it isn't in NYC. The privilege of donating to any party should be banned if you are a judge or waiting to be, that would be a good start.

By Ron Filipowsky.

Yeah, right, "nice try" indeed.

What comes next, an insightful deep-dive into the Law and Constitution by Rachel Maddow?
Followed by an thorough analysis of the legal proceedings by the cast of The View?

It is not unlawful, you can manage a business outside the city the business resides. This is why you see a mass exodus leaving NYC. It is election time and you have to wade through the garbage to get any real truth. Youtube has about 80 percent pure garbage they can't keep up with all the fake news. The crooks learned you can make money simply pushing lies. You need to pay attention to the sources

Back in 22;

An Atlanta judge says he will ensure a report from the special grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in Georgia won’t be an “October surprise.”

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, in a hearing Thursday, also criticized District Attorney Fani Willis for hosting a fundraiser for a Democratic candidate running against one of the investigation’s potential targets.

“It’s a ‘What are you thinking?’ moment,” McBurney said. “The optics are horrific.”

She was still allowed to proceed and elected on getting Trump.

Last edited:
Latest on the fanni removal, it seems the sitting judge in the hearing was a donor to fanni's election run, and his wife also donated. Now the sums seem trivial but this was done during his tenure with the DoJ in 2020. It seems that if you are democrat and work in the DoJ you get a welcome call by someone that tells you that you have to give donations to democrats IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED TO JUDGE. That would seem to be the case. Never the less what ever the reason be it personal or forced he is sure to be removed also due to being prejudiced. You would think we had some conservative judges but this seems to be a problem for this nation and a standard or law needs to be instituted to stop this two tier system or we're all doomed. It seems no one is truly worthy of these positions, they really don't rule on the legal issues they rule on party lines. We'll wait and see if this guy is a good judge or a bad judge, at least it isn't in NYC. The privilege of donating to any party should be banned if you are a judge or waiting to be, that would be a good start.

This Good 'Ol Boy, or Good 'Ol Preferred Pronoun, type of politics is very common in the judiciary. And it has been this way my entire lifetime. The more local you get, the more pronounced it is actually. The only difference is which way the relevant power structure leans.

In my area there are regular election ballot lines asking if X judge should be retained. I almost always vote No. The idea is that even though I can't do anything about the power structure being the way it is, at least we can keep rotating fresh faces through the bench, rather than just letting a single political hack sit on the same bench for decades. Law of averages if you will.

So this entire Atlanta/Fulton kerfuffle is offensive to the concept of Blind Justice. But I have to say it is more the norm than the exception.