1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Intro Very nice site

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Lewis Jones, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Lewis Jones United States

Lewis Jones Mi Recruit MI.Net Member

Morning, I'm Lewis Jones in Austin and a veteran, Old Scroll 2nd Battalion. Hope I can add something valuable to the forums, and i'm a grown man so if you disagree, please call me out on it. You won't hurt my feelings. I don't mind a hot discussion, but I don't do the online arguing. I'm off to catch up on reading the forums, Later Gentlemen. IMG_0184.JPG

Gordus, bdpopeye, diman and 2 others like this.
  2. BravoZulu Australia

BravoZulu Mi Staff Sergeant MI.Net Member

Welcome Lewis, we are an eclectic mix here with many varied careers and ex services from many nations......hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you in the threads.
    Cheers & beers, BZ,-aus

Bombardier likes this.
  3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

@Lewis Jones your very welcome here mate andto pick up on an American saying "Thank you for your service"

You will find that unlike many other forums we pride ourselves on mature discussion and any flaming or blatant disregard for others feelings are dealt with swiftly (we do like a bit of banter though). Thanks for joining us and if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask.

I see you are a biker, me too. respect to you Pal and I look forward to your postings.

(Y)

Bombardier

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  4. Head Shot United Kingdom

Head Shot Mi Private MI.Net Member

5. snapper United Kingdom

snapper Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Mi.Net Supporter

Welcome glad you found us, you will find this is a well run site , good to meet you

6. Slipknot United Kingdom

Slipknot Mi Lance corporal MI.Net Member

Hi buddy & welcome, this is a great military site and appears to be gaining popularity. Lots going on here too, anything military related is well received.