Intro The After Action Review Board landing page

Hi there I am from Colombia, I was not ussual poster here as I was a former member of TAARB and MP.net. So I see that most of them we are regrouping. I will try to bring some pictures to the Colombian Military thread and other more!!!!
God Speed!!!

Hello guys! I was a fan of The After Action Review. I was a member but unfortunately did not have enough time to login and post images due to work. However I'm a big fan of this site and TAAR is the first website that I login to everyday before I start work. Anyway I'm from Malaysia and am recently interested in internal security forces and other police special units. I'll do my best to post some photos from local news sites and the Southeast Asian region.

Hi @Josiah good to have you aboard mate.
As you were a member over at TAARB I have added the relevant banner to your profile.
Thanks for joining us :)

Any issues or need help just let me know

Th
Hi @Josiah good to have you aboard mate.
As you were a member over at TAARB I have added the relevant banner to your profile.
Thanks for joining us :)

Any issues or need help just let me know
Thanks for the warm welcome Bombardier! I'll take some time off later to learn the interface of this forum and will try to pose some images from this region.

Hello everyone, i am from Switzerland , former tanker PZ87 and now i building roofs. I love military story and big guns in pictures.
Thanks for the invitation Bombardier.

Wallensi AKA Scoubidou

I love big guns in pictures.

Oh so do I brother, as all will tell you. ARTY the GOD of WAR

latest

I am a Southern (TX-NM) Transplant into the frozen tundra of ND in the US. I have no military service but have worked along side the all branches at WSMR and HOLOMAN AFB in NM. I am a Paramedic and Ham Radio Operator and work as an Emergency Manager. I also was a moderator at AAR net.

I am a Southern (TX-NM) Transplant into the frozen tundra of ND in the US. I have no military service but have worked along side the all branches at WSMR and HOLOMAN AFB in NM. I am a Paramedic and Ham Radio Operator and work as an Emergency Manager. I also was a moderator at AAR net.

Welcome mate glad to have you aboard :)

Hello Guys !

I am DENO from Izmir, Turkey. Like the rest of us I came here from the after action review forum which gonna be shut down. Our fellow frieds like BZ and Bombardier recommended this forum for us to remain in touch. My interection with the international military forums started with the good old militayphotos.net which gone but not forgotten for most of as. After from MP I searched different online militayr forums and came up to after actionreview which I found most of the old and respective members of MP such as bdpopeye, berkut, Bombardier, BZ and Greekairborne et. all. Anyway, Its nice to be here and I which It will be pleasant interacting with you

Wotcha guys and,i hope,galls. My real name is Barry and i hail from London,England. Mods was accepted on mp.net and aarb so i hope it will be ok to use it here.
Sad to see the forthcoming demise of aarb but,after a quick flick arond,it's GOOD to see some familiar names,so i won't feel lonely.
I have no service record but i am a military enthusiast,erring on the side of aviation.I post only occasionaly and no one has complained about me yet as i'm fully house trained :) butt mi speeeling iz ofen knot gud ;)

Wotcha @Mods glad to have you aboard.
I see you are from good old Blighty. My dad was a Cockney he and his family lived in Tower Hamlets back in the day,his dad (my granddad) was a ship builder at the Thames Steel Works.
You dont have to be ex military here mate a sound interest in the military is all that is required. Do you go to any air shows?, think the last one I went to was at RAF Waddington, brilliant days out they are.