Rant Stolen Valour

FROGGUNNER

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi

Not been on here for few months but thought I would post this excellent short clip. I will add made by some young lads who's father is still serving.

Their was some dust in my eye after watching this. very moving and to the point on Walter mittys.

[YOUTUBE]8uF6_gJQgx4[/YOUTUBE]

Please pass this on to as many of your friends and sites as possible. Hopefully politicians and members of the press will start to do something and make Walter mittys pay for what they do.m_gun;

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Froggunner, great video. We the members of this site believe that the people that live on the backs of our service personnel should be dealt with more severely.

Silky

Agreed !, introduce the stolen valour act.

great video and thanks for posting it mate (Y)

Dear Lady's and Gents.

A few weeks ago two young lads who's father serves in the forces today. Who's Grandfather was at Suez and Malaya. Who's Great grandfather was in WW 1 and 2 made a video called Stolen Valour for a school project.
This was removed after nearly 5000 hits on the first few days This was after a complaint was filed by one of the subjects of the film Mr James Shortt who was exposed in the SUN a British tabloid news paper and other media outlets as a military faker. He claimed the film violated copyright. but we know the real reason he wanted it taken down.

As a result they took all pictures that were from Shortts IBA web site and only used those that were in the press and non existent combat magazines he had posed for and the web site ARRSE.
The thrust of the film is about people who lie about their service history for ego or wealth. It is an insult to the men and women of the armed forces who lay their life on the line doing the job Walter Mittys like James Shortt can only lie and dream about.
Here is the new updated version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWEbOEswPU
Please pass on to all in your address book and other forum outlets and show Walter Mittys like James Shortt that he cannot hide from his activity's. The end part is a good parting shot at the poser

Thank you.

I've met a FAKE VIETNAM VETERAN. He stole his brother's valor, who is an MIA. He lied to many people for many years. Then one night, in a drunken rage, he beat his wife to death and dumped her body in downtown Washington,D.C. He's now doing life w/o parole. We should lock up all the damn fake veterans and neuter them so they can't reproduce.

Back