Other Post Site Concept

Zofo

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
This site is bang on because of its scope and concept. There are plenty of areas to swing the lantern with ex forces members without getting flamed and without people getting angry. It is a warm, welcoming site and those who post get the respect they deserve. There is no point blagging or pretending here, you will be shot down and rightly so. There are people here who've been and done things around the world who get the opportunity to tell their side of the story and educate or put right impressions previously gained. The people make the site in other words.
Lastly the photos and images are impressive in their width and variation. Without these images we wouldn't have a site.

Great site, am finding my way round slowly but having fun doing so.

Glad you like it Tam, if you have any questions mate, dont hesitate to ask.
:cool: roc;

Great site mate, excellent concept resulting in some bloody good photos that, as you say, would have ended up in a box somewhere.
Look forward to visiting more often.
Quis Separabit

;) :D

Good sites

Allthough ex Rn, there are only two sites that I have found that are excellent for ALL ex forces and this is one of them !!!!

Its great to be back, excellent looking site, well done lads!!!!!

The site has never looked so good as this, Andy. Great job!

Thanks Eagle me ole chummy. :)

I see you have not yet sorted out you avatar. If you are having trouble uploading it to the site , let me know and I will sort it out for ya.

I think I've got it, Andy. Look at it closely and tell me what you think.

Andy, I've gotten three email notifications s9nce the hacking. one of which directs me to "Wavy flags". I think that is one of the parts we have lost. when I click on the link, I get the 404 error.

I have the video clip of Eagledriver's spitfire. The video starts with the presenter talking about the Spitfire, in the distance you can see the aircraft coming but, he cannot and yes, you are right, the aircraft shoots over his head, just missing him.

First class site

Looks good, feels good, and by golly it does you good. The site is so much better, and it's nice to see a steady stream of new members, Well done.

Best wishes
Tony P