1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Question? Site Speed

Discussion in 'Ask A Question ??' started by Bombardier, Apr 4, 2018.

?

Site Speed how would you rate It?

Poll closed Wednesday at 6:01 PM.
  1. Slow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. fast enough

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Should be faster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Just trying to assess the speed of our site for all our members, I can check site speed on various sites but dont trust them as much as I do your good selves

You don't necessarily have to comment but if you could choose an option on the poll that would really be great.

Why?, well I want your experience here at MI.Net to be the best I can give you. If I need to fork out cash to speed things up then of course I will. :)

BravoZulu likes this.
  2. Herc15

Herc15 Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

I have never had a problem with it. its is better than a lot of sites i use

BravoZulu and Bombardier like this.
  3. 633 squadron

633 squadron Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

Were all very thankful for all the hard work and effort you put in to keep this site running Bombardier.

Bombardier and BravoZulu like this.
  4. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Well to be honest, most of my time is dedicated to the back end, the front end is created by all you good people. :)
    Its a refreshing distraction from the fine tuning that goes on in the background to get stuck in with all the great posts.

The purpose of asking your opinion regarding speed was really to confirm that the site was running as I believed it was, As I said there are many places around the web to test these things but nothing is more accurate than the opinion of those actually using it.

Sure the users computer can slow things down a bit too if its not maintained properly or its an old one (Like Mine :rolleyes: )

Thanks for your comment though much appreciated :)

BravoZulu likes this.