Politics Juncker lashes out at 'stupid nationalists' on eve of European elections

Thanks for that. As much as Germany likes to act like the EU victim, they are laughing all the way to the bank. I wonder if Sharia law would be as profitable in the next one or two generations there.

Yes . But do remember , your country does the same thing .

Yes . But do remember , your country does the same thing .
Banks do what banks do. What my country, your country or anyone else's country does is irrelevant to the original point.

It’s a concern many Americans seems to have about Europe in general and I can see where you’re getting at.

Although Americans and Europeans sometimes snipe at each other, they are in large degree, family. Literally, not figuratively.

Last edited:
Somewhat related to this thread:

Gosh, she’s had a tough job for these past years and the Brexit caused headaches on every side in Blightly. Godspeed Great Britain.

Listened to her speech on the t'old wireless . Started blubbering near the end . Bless . Looks like a Tory leadership shitshow over the next few months . Are we going to end up with a pro Brexit/ pro remain leadership contest ? This could rip them apart .

I'd been away from home so I voted pretty late last night, maybe an hour before the polls closed. I asked if they'd had a good turnout and was told about 250 - the catchment area is around 1000.

I'd been away from home so I voted pretty late last night, maybe an hour before the polls closed. I asked if they'd had a good turnout and was told about 250 - the catchment area is around 1000.
I believe they may have committed and offense under the Voting Regulations as they should not discuss turnout or anything with the punters. But then again some officials turned away EU citizens.........

Back