Photos Bahrain Armed Forces

Buschlaid

Mi Corporal
MI.Net Member
In this thread I would like to focus on Bahrain military. Feel free to post your pictures =)
Bahra.png

Bahrain army might be already using domesticaly produced Faisal 4x4 APC
Faisal 4x4 APC.jpg

1597587866058.png

1597587897259.png

Screenshots come from this video released by offical Youtube channel of Bahrain Defence forces:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Compared to their Gulf neighbors, the equipment doesn't looks as modern or state of the art.

Yes, it's most notacably visible in case of logistics. They don't have state of the art equipment but the question is, do they need it?
Btw it seems like they are upgrading their army. When I compare photos from 2011 to current state, there is visible progress. I've read they ordered F-16 Block 70, they bought SR-5 GMRLS, Otokar ARMAs, EIMOS mortars, Beretta ARX-160s... probably even more.

Yes, it's most notacably visible in case of logistics. They don't have state of the art equipment but the question is, do they need it?
Btw it seems like they are upgrading their army. When I compare photos from 2011 to current state, there is visible progress. I've read they ordered F-16 Block 70, they bought SR-5 GMRLS, Otokar ARMAs, EIMOS mortars, Beretta ARX-160s... probably even more.

Unfortunately, they do. Very rough neighborhood. Huge disparity between poor and populous Arab states to say nothing of Iran and smaller affluent Gulf kingdoms.

Last edited: