It is entirely up to you buddy, whatever is easiest for you :)
Your pics will likely get more exposure if they are uploaded to a thread though

Guys, do you want me to simply upload the pics or use an album format? To those who don't know me, I've been posting pics on my Facebook page since 2014. There are close to 8,000 photos there.
Completely up to you Sergey but as the boss said, you will get more exposure if they are uploaded to the thread. I can imagine with that many images it is tempting to go the album way but having done both, it doesn't make any difference to the time factor mate so up to you Mil-smile01

see this help thread https://www.militaryimages.net/threads/uploading-pics-to-your-posts.5857/

I forgot to mention that it is an easy procedure to embed your media images into a post.
when you are creating a post you will see a little camera icon in the editor, click it and all your media uploads will appear and will look like this

media upload.jpg

You can then choose any of your images that you uploaded to the media at your leisure :)

Yavoriv, Ukraine -- Ukrainian Soldiers assigned to 3rd Battalion, 14th Mechanized Brigade participates in a section blank-fire training exercise at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center here Feb. 19. During the event, Ukrainian Soldiers practiced dismounting from a BMP-2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle and engaging targets on the move. Currently more than 220 New York Army National Guard Soldiers are deployed to Ukraine where they are assisting the Ukrainian Army in achieving its goal of attaining NATO interoperability. (U.S. Army photos by Sgt. Alexander Rector)

For HI-RES go here;
https://www.dvidshub.net/image/4152043/jmtg-u-section-training

Guys the boss is at work and I have just finished on the phone to him, he does have a little time occasionally to pop on site at work but not much.
We agreed that the odd off topic comment is inevitable however this went on too long and he thanks @adicontakt for suggesting a move. We should remember now and for all time that a Countries Photo thread or any other photo thread should not be polluted by a different topic entirely

thanks for understanding - All the best Snapper

124.jpg
125.jpg
126.jpg
127.jpg

T-12 100mm Rapira cannon. Artillery battery from the 36th Marines Brigade. the markings indicate that the hardware was refurbished in 2016. Honestly, the value of this piece of equipment is suspect to me.

128.jpg

famous Ukrainian volunteer (actually she used to be a pop singer in Russia) with a call sign Brigitte poses with Ukrainian soldier who DON'T look like "homeless Mexican farmers" TAARB members will get this inside joke :)

Yavoriv, Ukraine -- Ukrainian Soldiers assigned to 3rd Battalion, 14th Mechanized Brigade operate a DshK machine gun at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center (CTC) here Feb. 16. Currently the 3-14th is completing a training rotation at the CTC where they will be mentored by U.S., Canadian, Lithuanian, Polish, and U.K service members as they strive toward attaining their goal of achieving NATO interoperability. (U.S. Army photos by Sgt. Alexander Rector)

For HI-RES go here;
Ukraine...JMTC-U DShK Training
https://www.dvidshub.net/image/4152440/jmtg-u-dshk-training

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re-enactment of the first battle of the 1st Czechoslovak Independent Field Battalion on the Eastern Front. 75th anniversary of the Battle of Sokolovo. Ukrainian and Czech Republic government officials took part in the festivities.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the unit I "work" with, 36th Marines Brigade. Frontlines near Mariupol. They have been shelled by GRAD MLRS recently. You can skip the interviews (by the way all but one of Ukrainian "nazis" speak in Russian) and just see the conditions for yourself.

Unlike the imaginary Nazis that Russians see in "Azov". this is evidence of a real one. Call sign "Kazakh" was killed a few moths back. Was member of "Ukrainian Volunteer Army".

29.jpg

I don"t understand these guys , you fight for your country but you call yourself a nazi

These folks are very hard to understand. Regardless, if there is a "ukrainian nazi", "russian nazi", "us nazi" these folks seem to be poorly adjusted to the society and blame someone else for the condition they are in. Another thing I've noticed at least about Ukrainians who subscribe to this kind of ideologies is that they seem to be either very young from troubled families or quite old, over 40 with whole gamut of personal issues mostly involving substance abuse.

quite old, over 40 with whole gamut of personal issues mostly involving substance abuse.

40 is old? Jeez.. I must be ancient to some folks.:confused:. I'll be sixty five in September....:D

Yavoriv, Ukraine – A Ukrainian Soldier assigned to 3rd Battalion, 14th Mechanized Brigade, prepares to fire a RPG-7 rocket-propelled grenade during a training exercise at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center here Jan. 30. Currently more than 220 New York Army National Guard Soldiers are deployed to Ukraine where they are working hand in hand with the Ukrainian Army as they strive toward their goal of achieving NATO interoperability. (U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Alexander Rector)

Ukrainian troops training mountain warfare in Georgia

27750408_1876119915754075_8009120439798482893_n.jpg

On 02 of March 2018 military servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces completed Basic Mountain Training Winter Course at the Colonel Besik Kutateladze Mountain Training School in Sachkhere, Georgia. The course was held under the bilateral cooperation plan between Georgia and Ukraine. During three weeks the Ukrainian militaries were taught:

• Correct usage and maintenance of mountain equipment;

• First aid treatment and using of the evacuation means;

• Obtaining the skills to make a shelter and react properly in cold conditions;

• Moving with skis and rockets;

• Searching and evacuation an injured person trapped under the avalanche using special searching device – ARVA.