During recent days i started studying Ukraine conflict more deeply and it brakes my heart to see that future of Ukraine is rather doomed - the scenary is exactly the same as in Georgia, and I mean 100% same. Occupied territories has been creating all kinds of problems for Georgia since its independence, so they will for Ukraine... government needs to get back those territories to control until its too late like in case of Georgia, people of Ukraine need to realise how much of a trouble they are facing...

T-80BV
id14636-01.jpg

T-80UD in Ukrainian service
id4615-01.jpg

id13309-02.jpg

During recent days i started studying Ukraine conflict more deeply and it brakes my heart to see that future of Ukraine is rather doomed - the scenary is exactly the same as in Georgia, and I mean 100% same. Occupied territories has been creating all kinds of problems for Georgia since its independence, so they will for Ukraine... government needs to get back those territories to control until its too late like in case of Georgia, people of Ukraine need to realise how much of a trouble they are facing...

My opinion has been controversial, but it has been gaining a lot of traction recently. Crimea is special and vital. As for occupied Donbas, just declare it an "occupied territory", separate, and give up. It's a barren wasteland at this point. Anyone with social value has left it long time ago for mainland Ukraine or Russia to say nothing more that the land itself is literally poisoned and is an ecological disaster zone unlike the gorgeous South Osetia or Abkhazia. Once again, give up and move on.

I think they are calling it Typhoon now. Yes, 5.56mm does exist, but I haven't heard of any foreign sales, even rumors of such.

IPI Vulcan (Malyuk) Rifle.

123.png

5062979.jpg

IPI Vulcan (Malyuk) Rifle.

123.png

5062979.jpg

Thanks for correcting me. For whatever reason I dislike this rifle, but I see more and more of them in use. I support couple of teams in SOF indirectly, and it looks like with an exception of a couple of guys who decided to stick with AKMs (!) other team members carry Volcanos :)

Thanks for correcting me. For whatever reason I dislike this rifle, but I see more and more of them in use. I support couple of teams in SOF indirectly, and it looks like with an exception of a couple of guys who decided to stick with AKMs (!) other team members carry Volcanos :)

No worries! You make a nice jobs for us bringing informations and great pictures from ukrainian forces!(Y)

What happened with T-84 Oplot tank? I really liked that one, is it still in production (I know few tanks were sell to Thailand, I think)?

In tiny batches, just to keep the appearances and the line going. Ukraine can't afford mass production so far and putting all that it can afford into T-64 and T-72 upgrades, the latter again with an eye towards export customers. Upgrades are mostly new communication and FCs. T-72s on the other hand are getting more visually distinctive upgrades. Also, surprisingly I saw what looks like T-84s Oplot th during recent training for transporting of armored units.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Leutenant Andriy Shinkaruk, platoon commander from the 28th Infantry Brigade was killed on April 20th, 2020 during the shelling of Ukrainian positions by Russian forces. He was 28 years of age.

16.jpg
17.jpg

Massive airborne troops combined arms exercise in the Carpathian region by the Hungarian border. There are no mountains in Donbas and exercises were aimed at liberating and securing strategic locations, search and destroy missions against small mobile "terrorist" units.

The unstated goal of this exercise was to "fire a warning shot" at the present Hungarian government which Ukrainians are accusing of subversive activities in this region where Hungarian minority resides. Ukrainian authorities are convinced that under certain circumstances, Orban's administration might try to pull "mini-Crimea" scenario in the region.

"Vil'kha-M" Ukrainian 300mm missile capable of accurately hitting targets at distances up to 120km. There is a tremendous pressure to put the system into production not in small part because of export potential.