Photos Ukrainian Military

Another Turkish Paramilitary Battalion belonging to the right sector group (excluding Noman Celebicihan Battalion)
Are these guys really Turkish or Crimean Tatars or a mixture of both?

@Musashi Mix i guess but they get dressed in old Turkish Gendermarie uniform ( you can find in any hunting shop btw ) So their uniform is clearly from Turkey but i dont know they are Turks/Tatars from Crimea or Turkey. ↑ Here in reply other group

Full speed integration of new ATGM's
20220127_163221.jpg
20220127_163223.jpg
20220127_163226.jpg
20220127_163224.jpg

20220127_161828.jpg
20220127_161825.jpg

Really striking to see how seriously these residents of Kyiv are taking the threat of a Russian attack on their hometown. At a basic military skills course for civilIans today in Kyiv — organized by the Georgia National Legion, an outfit of pro-Ukraine foreign soldiers.
FKbXtA7UYAEDjOd.jpg
FKbXtzUVEAYkgz0.jpg
FKbXu1lVEAM_xFA.jpg
FKbXuTgVcAUH3W6.jpg

A group of citizens in Odessa made a statement in the form of "We will send back those who come". They have plenty of civilian semi-auto rifles in their hands. I am sure that at least one of the pumps is Turkish made

While the concerns of the Russian invasion continue, the Ukrainian people continue their military training.

Women in the city of Kharkiv are training weapons and preparing camouflage to send to the front lines

It is stated that the Ukrainian army has dispatched 120,000 soldiers and military equipment towards the Donbas contact line. The photo shows a soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine stationed in Donetsk

FKn-hbhX0AkuNBB.jpg
FKn-hcSWQAAlEeH.jpg
FKn-hcSXsAgiNPj.jpg
FKn-hcTXEAAU1K4.jpg

meanwhile Ukrainian civilians are getting ready to fend off Russian invasion that's inevitable any day now