1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

HQRU Old Photo.

Discussion in 'HQ research Unit' started by Keith furlong, May 25, 2016.

1. Keith furlong United Kingdom

Keith furlong Mi Private MI.Net Member

Hi again. I did my basic training at Litchfield and we had a professional photo taken of our training platoon. That was over 26 years ago . That photo is belive it or not the only photographic evidence of my service as the regiment as now gone. Is there anyone who may have any advice as to if I have a chance of getting a copy.

2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Hi mate
    I have moved your post to this forum (has more chance of being found by somebody who can help you)
    I would suggest placing as much information on this post as you can about your training. date, location,regiment,platoon name or number and maybe any names of people you can remember from your training days including staff.

3. Firefox United Kingdom

Firefox Foxtrot Oscar Staff Member Super Moderator Mi.Net Supporter

As the boss says get some information on here, if its not here it will never be found by somebody with the pic you want

Keith furlong likes this.
  4. Keith furlong United Kingdom

Keith furlong Mi Private MI.Net Member

Thanks guys. Sorry for my late reply. I care for my wife full time and its been a tough year regarding her health.

Bombardier likes this.
  5. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Sorry to hear that @Keith furlong hope things improve for you and your good lady soon