Funny M1 crash: Lamborghini wrecked after 20 minutes

Telmar

Mi Major General
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
20 minutes out of the dealership...

Totalled...

That being said, it broke down first, then was hit, so really awful publicity for them.

A newly-bought Lamborghini was wrecked after just 20 minutes on the roads, police said.

The luxury sports car, believed to be worth about £200,000, was damaged in a crash on the M1 in West Yorkshire.

The Lamborghini was hit from behind by a van after stopping in the outside lane because of a "mechanical failure", West Yorkshire Police said.

20 minutes out of the dealership...

Totalled...

That being said, it broke down first, then was hit, so really awful publicity for them.

I bet the insurance company will be arguing hard, as it broke down 20 mins old.....

Took me a minute to figure out the 2 'rails' - thought it had ejector seats first.....

Rollover protection...

I bet the insurance company will be arguing hard, as it broke down 20 mins old.....

Took me a minute to figure out the 2 'rails' - thought it had ejector seats first.....

Rollover protection...

Hope the insurance company had it on its files.

"Oh I´m so sorry Mr Smith, vehicles are registered in our database after the computer batch at night. technically, it is not insured. is there anything else we can do for you?"

Their was a Dealer on insta that sold a Lambo this morning ... even posted a video of it on the trailer prior to departure . Am sure its the very same car ..

Their was a Dealer on insta that sold a Lambo this morning ... even posted a video of it on the trailer prior to departure . Am sure its the very same car ..
Are the EU regulations on warranty still effective in the UK? If so, this guy might be very unhappy now.