Mil News It was Nerve Agent

I don't know. I very doubt in it. There was no reasons to kill him, at least because he was mercied by Russian judge. You need big amount of papers and very seriouse reasons to kill somebody who is already mercied by a judge. Especially in the days right before elections, when all security services have more that enough of seriouse job. To use untrusted cheap gas for the poisoning - it's not a professional style, too.

If it was "classical KGB operation" he was dead in minutes without evidences and chances from disease or accident.

It is a classical "The Benny Hill Show" and "Monty Python’s Flying Circus".

That's a good point, but maybe the old crew isn't as sharp as it used to be. The Brits are pretty proficient at figuring this sort of thing out, though. It now seems that Putin and his handful of oligarchs who run the country will face some financial sanctions from the UK and US.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I very doubt in it. There was no reasons to kill him, at least because he was mercied by Russian judge. You need big amount of papers and very seriouse reasons to kill somebody who is already mercied by a judge. Especially in the days right before elections, when all security services have more that enough of seriouse job. To use untrusted cheap gas for the poisoning - it's not a professional style, too.

If it was "classical KGB operation" he was dead in minutes without evidences and chances from disease or accident.

It is a classical "The Benny Hill Show" and "Monty Python’s Flying Circus".

There was a reason to kill him. All the intelligence agency have a long memory and specially, traitors will never be forgotten.

It's also a message for those who might want to change allegiance like him, you know :
i-will-look-for-you-i-will-find-you-and-iwill-13601905.png

There was a reason to kill him. All the intelligence agency have a long memory and specially, traitors will never be forgotten.
If one was mercied or officially acquittal by court - you need very, very seriouse reasons and a very big amount of papers to be allowed to kill him.
Time before elections is a very bad time for any intelligence service for the active actions against anybody, because main task is the elections.
To use very active, cheap and well known to enemy poison is a bad idea. It is unproffesional.
And last but not least. How many intelligence services are in Russia?
Little hint from official report of British parliament cometee of intelligence:

https://sites.google.com/a/independent.gov.uk/isc/files/2016-2017_ISC_AR.pdf

20-10-31-sis-mh17-degenerates-jpg.7308

That's a good point, but maybe the old crew isn't as sharp as it used to be. The Brits are pretty proficient at figuring this sort of thing out, though. It now seems that Putin and his handful of oligarchs who run the country will face some financial sanctions from the UK and US.
Sure. This money (or even 48 M£, payed for the chemical laboratory in Porton-Down) is a worth enough to kill few British citizens and blame Russians. For the the whole Kingdom it is a kill of goose, laying golden eggs, but for some little egoistic groups - it's a good money right now.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, there are one more clown - Gavin Williamson!

Russia should “go away and should shut up”, the Defence Secretary said as Britain prepares for retaliation from Moscow over its response to the Salisbury attack."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5504841/Russia-away-shut-says-Defence-Secretary.html

Frankly, this clown have no enough forces to recommend "shut up" to Russia.
He have less total soldiers then Russia have Airborne Troops.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sure. This money (or even 48 M£, payed for the chemical laboratory in Porton-Down) is a worth enough to kill few British citizens and blame Russians. For the the whole Kingdom it is a kill of goose, laying golden eggs, but for some little egoistic groups - it's a good money right now.
Yes.

Putin has become emboldened and reckless. Very reckless. He has had 8 years to become used to reactions of the America hating, freedom hating, ball-less, Obama administration, who would simply look away.

Things are going to be different now. Time for Vlad to put his pecker back in his pants.

Putin has become emboldened and reckless. Very reckless. He has had 8 years to become used to reactions of the America hating, freedom hating, ball-less, Obama administration, who would simply look away.

Things are going to be different now. Time for Vlad to put his pecker back in his pants.
No. It's a time to start and win the war. There are no difference between Obama and Trump for Russian weapon and Russian Army.

No. It's a time to start and win the war. There are no difference between Obama and Trump for Russian weapon and Russian Army.

As I thought war is your agenda, ahh well lets hope that you dont get what you so clearly wish for.

I don't get on too well with my neighbor next door but I wouldn't wish him dead.

Win a war with who? LOL!

Russia was at it's breaking point militarily, just from it's modest combined operations in Ukraine and Syria.

I just wonder, and maybe you can help me with this? Is Putin running the oligarchs or are the oligarchs running Putin?

Last edited:
Win a war with who? LOL!
With NATO, of course. There are all bad eggs in this basket. Let's allow them to fall.
Russia was at it's breaking point militarily, just from it's combined operations in Ukraine and Syria.
There are mere training ranges, nothing more. We have real things for the real war.
I just wonder, and maybe you can help me with this? Is Putin running the oligarchs or are the oligarchs running Putin?
There are no oligarchs in Russia, at least in the modern West understanding of this term.

With NATO, of course. There are all bad eggs in this basket. Let's allow them to fall.

There are mere training ranges, nothing more. We have real things for the real war.

There are no oligarchs in Russia, at least in the modern West understanding of this term.

Oh, you're going to be fun!

Who is Progozhin, for starters? What oil companies does he own? He also owns the security company named Wagner, which tried to overrun an American position in Syria on Feb 7th. He wanted to seize some oil fields, with 500 Russian mercenaries and tanks because he has a percentage deal with Assad for all oil fields he can capture back. I guess he and Putin had COMPLETELY forgotten that limp wristed Obama is now retired. When the shooting started, the Americans called the Russians on their deconfliction hotline. The Russians said, "don't worry about it", they are not ours. The Americans said, thank you, hung up and then completely destroyed them in minutes.

Reportedly 200-300 Russians were killed and virtually all the armor destroyed.

So did Putin order them in or Progozhin? Or both? Or does it even matter?

Last edited:
Ok. Let's continue talks about strange "coincidences"

--------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ei-ichi_Negishi

On March 13, 2018, deputies of the Ogle County, Illinois Sheriff’s Office found the body of Sumire Negishi, 80, and the couple’s car atOrchard Hills Landfill, outside Rockford, shortly after they found Ei-ichi Negishi, 82, walking in a daze. Foul play is not suspected
-------------
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Large-Fire-at-Fertilizer-Facility-in-Cresson-476963713.html

One person is missing and another severely burned in an explosion and large fire at a North Texas chemical plant Thursday morning, authorities say.
-----------

Oh, you're going to be fun!

Who is Progozhin, for starters? What oil companies does he own? He also owns the security company named Wagner, which tried to overrun an American position in Syria on Feb 7th. He wanted to seize some oil fields, with 500 Russian mercenaries and tanks because he has a percentage deal with Assad for all oil fields he can capture back. I guess he and Putin had COMPLETELY forgotten that limp wristed Obama is now retired. When the shooting started, the Americans called the Russians on their deconfliction hotline. The Russians said, "don't worry about it", they are not ours. The Americans said, thank you, hung up and then completely destroyed them in minutes.

Reportedly 200-300 Russians were killed and virtually all the armor destroyed.

So did Putin order them in or Progozhin? Or both? Or does it even matter?
Oh, sh-t... There are no one word of truth, starting from surname "Prigozhin".

Ha! Official press-secretary of Russian MoD called British MoD's statements as a "rhetoric of bazaar's gay prostitute".
https://ria.ru/world/20180315/1516482750.html

Now it is official position of Russian MoD:

Gaywin Alexander Williamson is a cheap bazaar's prostitute, and Russian officers (or any respectable man) will not work with such miserable thing.

Nothing homophobic, of course.

Where I live in the UK all of it of I let him
Are you going to let him steal your money?

BTW there are other possible reason for Theresa's May behavior - EU suggest to UK UKro-style association. Cutting direct economical ties with Russia, open her markets, drop of people's wealth in three times and the status of halfcolony.
(May be, "anexxation" of the North Ireland, and separatists republics in Scotland and Welsh).

https://www.euractiv.com/section/uk...ne-style-association-deal-for-post-brexit-uk/

Ok, gentlemen. Who really believes, that clever guys from Porton-Down laboratories were so unprofessional, that was not able to made even little (allowed by Convention) amounts of any of "Novichok" gases? For example to create new gas-masks, chemical suites and so on?

@Black Pawn

The picture you posted may be funny to you, but people were seriously injured in this event regardless of who is responsible. We don't find amusement in these circumstances. post removed

Back