1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Intro Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by DTA, Mar 21, 2018.

1. DTA Russian Federation

DTA Mi Private MI.Net Member

Hello !
    I'm former mp.net russian member, someone knows me from other forums.
    I have yt channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0uB4CYO447V6oetKuBoxQ/ , where i'm uploading different military related videos , mostly from russian medias , some documentaries.

And i have a question - are videos allowed to post in this threads ? (sorry i cannot find in rules )

Wallensi, Conhoon, Black Pawn and 2 others like this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Welcometo Mi.Net mate :)

Yes videos are fine to post in the forums , you cane even embed your videos into the Media section if you wish. you can add them to the category's already available or create your own album of embedded videos.

3. Conhoon Poland

Conhoon Mi General MI.Net Member Mi.Net Supporter

Hello buddy,
    I hope that You will be well with us. We will also be happy to see many photos and videos from Russia.

Bombardier likes this.
  4. Herc15

Herc15 Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

hi mate welcome onboard

Bombardier likes this.