Intro Hello fellow board users!

D

D_squad_22_SAS

Hello good chaps ,

I wanted to introduce myself as a new user on your fantastic board! I am a WW2 Reenactor and military enthusiast with a penchant for military weapons. I am the proud new owner of an SLR....a beautiful weapon!! :D
I know abit about WW2 and the military in general , but there is always more to learn.

sal;

Welcome, D_squad_22_SAS welc.
If you want to learn, your choose is correct :D

D Squad, may I take this opportunity to welcome you to our web site. We are relatively new and have been online since 21 Jan 2004. We are growing quickly and with the help of all our members we are blossoming into a fantastic place for all military enthusiasts to be.
thanks for you kind comments and most importantly for joining us.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, nice choice with the SLR, one hell of a weapon compared with the piece of rubbish called the SA80, even if your shoulder was black and blue after firing!
Another attempt at the British government to be politically correct, cos we all know the SLR was too powerful and might hurt somebody!

Welcome, D Squad. Hope your stay with us is just as fantastic as mine is. Great bunch of chaps on this site. welc. welc. welc.

Hello and welcome, D squad glad to have you with us.
;)

Sorry,just gotta ask-how did a Texan end up with such a call-sign?

Hey, Hal. Don't be surprised at anything in Texas. Just look- they had LBJ and now they've got George W.

WW2 Reenactor , and collector of SAS militaria and weapons. As a matter of fact , I used to reenact at your Eastern front event held at Cedars of lebanon state park when I did a Waffen SS impression. I could no longer in good conscience reenact SS after 9/11 , so now I do British.....I may do a GI impression at some point.

I see.Cedars of Lebanon isn't all that far from where I live.

ED-
Al Gore tried to claim Tennessee as his home state.Only time in history a canidate lost his "home" state.If he had carried Tn. he would have won the election.

Yeah, Ain't that so true. :D

welc. to another Yank. A great bunch of guys here, and they speak English pretty good for a bunch of foreigners lolb; lolb;

Hi D Squad, Sorry for the late Hello but trouble with the computer
:confused:

Sorry I seem to be a Johnny come lately here, but someone has to be among the last. Welcome.

Hi John ,

Good to see your computer issues resolved.....they can be quite a pain at times....thanks to you , and everyone for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum D_squad_22_SAS. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. There are alot of great people here.

Rotorwash, Never late!

Always hovering in the background like the proverbial mother hen. ;)